Hanoi Jane Is MooShells Role Model

Prog OFF.png
First Lady Michelle Obama says Jane Fonda is one of her role models, and that she admires her political savviness.

Muslim Mooshell 1.jpg
During an interview with People Magazine, Obama listed "Hanoi Jane" as one of the people she would like to look and live like when she's "70 or 80" years old.

"Oh gee, a communist being a 'big fan' of another communist, who'd have thunk it?"

Prog ON.png

I hear Vietnam has some pretty good lobsters...

Comrade Sovremennyy wrote:I hear Vietnam has some pretty good lobsters...
I don't know about that Sovremennyy, but at least they're red! (after boiling that is!)

No Comrades, what I heard from Benjamin Buford Blue, Hero of People's Shrimp Harvesting and Victim of Capitalist Racial War of Aggression against Peaceful Peasant Army of North Viet Nam is that "Vietnams is good SHRIMPS" .... Here is full quote which reveals true, imperialistic goals of American militarism in Indochina

"Hey, I bet dey's shrimp all in dese wota' (South China Sea) They say these Vietnams is good shrimps. An' after we (American Military-Fishery Complex) win this wo' (War of American Aggression in Indochina) and take over (Aha!) we gon' shrimp these wota'. Just shrimp it all the time, man."

From the mouth of the Innocent, Oppressed Negro Yeoman ... Eh, Comrades?

Callmelennie wrote:No Comrades, what I heard from Benjamin Buford Blue, Hero of People's Shrimp Harvesting and Victim of Capitalist Racial War of Aggression against Peaceful Peasant Army of North Viet Nam is that "Vietnams is good SHRIMPS" .... Here is full quote which reveals true, imperialistic goals of American militarism in Indochina

"Hey, I bet dey's shrimp all in dese wota' (South China Sea) They say these Vietnams is good shrimps. An' after we (American Military-Fishery Complex) win this wo' (War of American Aggression in Indochina) and take over (Aha!) we gon' shrimp these wota'. Just shrimp it all the time, man."

From the mouth of the Innocent, Oppressed Negro Yeoman ... Eh, Comrades?

I always have difficulty balancing one oppressed victim's rights against another equally victimized minority's rights. Perhaps I need more edjumacations...