Happier Days: A Party's Reflections

A New Direction for America. Ah yes, those words to this day make me remember all the good times we had after we all found out that were to have ABSOLUTE POWER over this ENTIRE NATION. Yes... it was like Christmas morning only without the Christ (as it should be). My... I looked so younger back in 2006. Ah... those were the days.

What a glorious night! Keith and MSNBC has a greatest hits of election night '06 on hand for me to look back on all the wonderful, wonderful moments of the Party's triumph!

Champagne! Champagne for everyone! Oh what a wonderful night that was, Comrades! Oh how we reveled into the night until we could no longer revel anymore! And the children! Oh those marvelous children who propelled me to power! How I love them all! IT WAS MY MOMENT! IT WAS MY TIME TO SHINE!

Yes. Wonderful memories, Comrades. Memories that fill us with joy, hope, and, uh, more hope. It was our moment, Comrades. It was our moment to sit back, relax, and measure some windows for our new drapes. We were the ones we have been waiting for back in 2006...

AND NOW THIS!

Real Clear Politics wrote: Gallup: Congress Suddenly Competitive
Posted by BLAKE DVORAK | E-Mail This | Permalink | [email protected]

Gallup has an astonishing new poll out today showing that on a generic congressional ballot, likely voters prefer a Republican to a Democrat 50-45. Among registered voters, Democrats enjoy a 48-45 advantage, yet that's still dramatically down from the double-digit advantage for most of this year.

Gallup writes:

If these numbers are sustained through Election Day -- a big if -- Republicans could be expected to regain control of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Well, the GOP isn't about to bust out the champagne just yet, as so far this poll is the only one in theRCP Average for the generic congressional vote that shows Republicans in the lead. Still, Republicans have closed the gap to just 3.6 points.

Linky Dinky: https://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2008/09/gallup_congress_suddenly_compe.html

Purge pending, Comrades. Purge pending.

Nancy, you're looking radiant and vivacious as ever! After the One assumes the Throne of Power, you'll be the first He'll lay hands on and make you the Speaker Forever. May your reign last for at least another 1000 years!!

Though these "polls" may look troubling, remember that they are part of the VRWC to demoralize the Democrat party and deceive the proles and unwashed masses.

We must send this "pollster" to the Re-Education Centers. Immediately.

This is highly irresponsible information being shared with the general public. If we want the general public to know what their thoughts are, we will provide them through the approved state media properties (NYT, MSNBC, Time, Barbara Streisand, etc.).

Comrade Leftfield...very nice avatar. Baseball & Bolshevism, well that's just as American as Apple Pie, Alinsky, and CHEvrolet.

Ohh...Donuts from Keith to Chris. How sweet!
It's very nice that MSNBC gave them some family leave time off so they could become better bunk muffins.

Nancy, fret not!
Our glorious MTE is about to make a comeback. She has been in meditation up in the ice caves of Kublai Khan somewhere near Xanadu, just south of Shangra-La. We will know when she has come out of the deep trance she's been in and gives us the victory plan.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Comrade Leftfield...very nice avatar. Baseball & Bolshevism, well that's just as American as Apple Pie, Alinsky, and CHEvrolet.

I am honored that Progressive icon Laika has graced me with her keen observations regarding my patriotic and glorious avatar. The American pirates (and I'm not talking Pittsburgh) stole this concept from the great Russian people according to Ministry of Information (aka Time / CNN Online):

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 81,00.html

Ah yes...the Evil Umpires and the Umpire Strikes Back.

Lapta...of course, how could we forget?
Of course Mao said in his Little Red Book:
Man with four balls cannot walk.
Man with three strikes knows Capitalism is cruel. No strikes under Communism, every day a workers paradise.

Yes, People's Baseball - where every swing is a home run, every game ends in tie score and '62 Mets win the NL pennant (tied for first with other 9 NL teams, of course!)

Chairman Mao's "four balls" line reminds me of little joke Stalin used to tell at the start of every Politburo meeting: Ivan was unluckiest worker in the world; every bet he every made, he lost. One day, Ivan is getting checkup at People's free healthcare clinic when comrade doctor tells him, "Ivan, you have three testicles!" Ivan sees chance to finally change luck. He goes to favorite tavern, downs glass of vodka and announces to fellow workers, "Comrades, luck has changed for me! I have sure fire winning wager!" Comrades all chuckles and pull out their rubles to bet against unlucky Ivan, but bartender not so sure. He sees a chance to make big score and asks Ivan, "Are you sure you have surefire win, Comrade Ivan?" Ivan says, "Absolut! No Problemsky!" Bartender agrees to go in and bet with Ivan against crowd. Now Ivan makes his move: "Comrades, I bet all of you that between me and Comrade bartender here, we have five testicles!" Bartender is enraged, pulls Ivan aside and says, "You idiot! You had better have FOUR of them!"

Of course, when Stalin told it, everybody laughed. For hours. Until were told to stop.

Nancy wrote:Purge pending, Comrades. Purge pending.

YES!!! Purge pending indeed! I'm making a list and checking it twice! Those who have been given the opportunity to further the ideals of the Party will be judged on their performance!!!

Too may have been off taking care of petty concerns! Book deals, vacations, or just plain hiding!!

No one is immune!!! Except Glorious Uber Comrade HRC who IS The Party. She will determine your fate and she will not be merciful!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

...reminds me of little joke Stalin used to tell...

You were not told to stop laughing, Comrade Opiate.