Happy Birthday President Obama

Reminder: To call today "Black Thursday" would be racist! Scold any Republican or "economist" as a racist, racist, racist!

Today is a joyous day full of hope and optimism. The economy is fine and we are on track for big gains and ... (knocks back a shot of Jack) ... we're fine, dammit! This is just a bump in the road -- much like Vince Foster was a bump in the road. We're fine. Everything is fine and 2012 will be a breeze! Who wants some birthday cake!? SPEAK UP!

Obama 50.jpg

(hiccup)

Where were... where were you little pukes when... when the GOP took us hostage, huh? Where were you, you pukes! (hiccup)

I told 'em that... you know, I told 'em that the proles were useless. Did they listen to me? Noooo! I was drunk then as I am drunk now!

(hiccup) 50 years... we don't even know if... if... if he was even born over here. Where's my smokes, dammit! Which one of you interns has my smokes!? I need another drink. Waitress!
Last edited by Red Square on 7/31/2021, 8:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: (hiccup) I... I forgot the cake. (hiccup) Happy birth... uh... birthday! I need to... (passes out)

Comrade Chairmunnn

I wich ya' - 100%. An' not jus' on th' Jack Black, but also on the 750 of Moskovskaya right here - right here - right effin' here in fronna me. No, wait - that one empty. Good thing I gotta 'nother inna freez'r. Back inna min'.

OKAY - Now we catchin' up wich yew!... I luv yew, man!

Now, gimme dis: why am I no' admitted to His Holiness' fitty bir'day Party las' nite in Chi'ago??? I bring, uhhh, a full 750 of Muskovskaya, but de' gatekeeps, uhhh, wanna see de cash...

Somebody quit clapping before the Chairman was finished. As soon as I figure out the guilty party please enjoy the cake.

Chairman, isn't it finally your turn to jump out of the birthday cake this year? Or are we going to have to put up with more of your annual blubbering about it?

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-truth/waybackwhen-the-video-game-of-better-times-and-places-t5778.html#101630

Or maybe you want to be one of the Chippendales again?

Let's not forget that today is also the 91st birthday of Helen Thomas. Remember her courageous advice to our glorious leader: "Send those pesky Jews back to Europe or Poland or Auschwitz or wherever they came from." This way our mooslim bothers can live in peace in the Judenfrei world land allah promised them back before the world was created.

I see Chairman Meow is on another one of his benders. I better call Sen. Jim "Frog Face" Webb (S. VA) and warn him!!!
Last edited by Zampolit Blokhayev on 8/4/2011, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: I better find that bottle of Quaaludes and lock it up, too!

{off}

My baby mama baked a cake for our celebratory worship in honor of The One's 50th solstice.

223120_2062133305650_1014221487_31985957_3914526_n.jpg

The Chairman has truly been an inspiration to all of us today reminding us that 2012 will indeed bring yet another promise of Change, and who is more worthy of Change than Comrade Obama? I agree with the video of that great American who is bringing his family a real model of what this country is all about! Despite what all the terrorist hobbits are saying, he KNOWS that if we just hold the course Obama has set, disregarding all the signs around him, then those kids of his will see the next 50 years blossom like the great harvests of the Motherland in the height of the 5 year plans in the thirties. I was unable to tell what sort of Kool Aid he was serving, but then I realized he probably had the pie's loaded.