Happy Day after Star Wars Day

th-347726038.jpg
Did you know that The Frito Bandito was voiced by Mel Blanc (Bugs Bunny)?
Happy Cinco de Mayo, a Mexican holiday of little significance used mostly by American college students as (yet another) pretext to drink all day.

cincodemayo.jpg
The holiday celebrates a Mexican victory over French forces at the first Battle of Puebla, to which I say, “So, what?” 

But at least one historian has postulated that if Mexico had not defeated the French then, France would have gone on to aid the Confederate States in the American Civil War and the United States' destiny could have been different. 

Different? The United States today is in the hands of the same Democrat Party that ruled the Confederacy,  is currently facilitating illegal immigration from Mexico and elsewhere and turning the U.S. into a third world shit-hole like Mexico.  The French might just as well have won (or surrendered) for all the difference it made to our destiny.

Path of least resistance.jpg

Happy friggin’ Cinco de Mayo.

Well, Cinco de Mayo.....it's a glorious day, and weather permitting, it will be a BYOB event behind tractor barn 2. Comrades, join me as I celebrate it with a generous plate of baked cave crickets with roasted salsa verde roaches accompanied by beet sauce and copious amounts of Foxwieser Beer. Our special guests, the transitioning Foxwieser Clydesdales from Grants Farm, will sashay and prance in their rainbow livery, followed by twinkle-toe Dylan Mulvaney and her starlight interpretive Chinese clog dancers routine will close out the evening festivities. All safe spaces have been taken, so bring your paper bag. And as a reminder, Hunter Biden has been forbidden to bring his Niquil Bong to the glorious festivities. 

trashmouth wrote:
5/5/2023, 12:07 pm
Well, Cinco de Mayo.....it's a glorious day, and weather permitting, it will be a BYOB event behind tractor barn 2.

The People's Cola.jpg

Duke of URL wrote:
5/6/2023, 10:38 am
jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/6/2023, 8:26 am

??? WTF is that?

That’s a famous Texazistan line dance celebrating the Corona beer created Cinco de Mayo. They look as diverse as breakfast tacos, don’t they?