Happy Earth Day Comrades!!

EarthDay.jpg

Why Earth Day is April 22

One of the glorious Earth Day founders!

Comrades, it's a shame it comes but once a year! But we on The Cube™ celebrate Earth Day EVERY day, don't we?

While dear Laika orbits in Sputnik 2, does she celebrate?

Tovarichi wrote:While dear Laika orbits in Sputnik 2, does she celebrate?

Sure, in space she's safe from becoming a Presidential dinner.

LaikaStoli.jpg
It's my understanding that her fellow cosmonauts keep her well supplied, especially with celebration necessities.

Oh, Glorious Day. Let us celebrate all of our heroes on this Day of the Earth. The Ship of State shall sail on to victory and equality in this post capitalistic epoch. A new Great Leap Forward is about to begin. Let the purge begin. Start with MSNBC, I've never liked those pompous bastards.

SHIP OF STATE.JPG

So THAT'S why we celebrate with the desire to transform the United States into a third world environmentally responsible country... for the Children.™

ХАППЫ БИРТХДАЫ Dear Comrade Lenin.
STILL LEADING BY EXAMPLE.

Lenin.jpg

HAPPY EARTH DAY, COMRADES:

I will start by killing all the methane producing cows. I will then go out and buy a Chevy Volt and slap a coexist sticker on the back. But that's not all, just imagine how happy Gaia would be if everyone on earth stopped breathing for 30-40 minutes. So, by Lenin, I will stop breathing right now to cut down on carbon dioxide emissions. After that I will demand my body be sent to the Al Gore global warming museum so everyone else on earth who is polluting earths atmosphere will see my devotion to Lenin & progressive eco terrorism values.
You cowards can then fight over my vodka soaked liver Chevy Volt.

While I'm all for celebrating Earth Day, comrades, let me assure you there's nothing “happy” about it.

The winters are getting colder. The summers are getting hotter. The rain is getting wetter. And by the time you finish reading this post, a thousand more polar bears will be left homeless by melting ice caps. Worst of all, there is insufficient funding to raise awareness of the oncoming catastrophe—and it is coming in less than a decade. We've been assured of it for over forty years now, so it's obviously something we must take seriously, instead of laughing it off like the skeptics and deniers are doing—at OUR expense!*

Obama promised us he would stop the oceans from rising, and that he would heal the planet and provide us all with cleaner air and water. And he'd do it, too, if it weren't for those damned Republicans always saying no to everything he does just to score cheap political points; and Big Oil, Big Smokestacks, and all those other Big Corporations that use their Big Profits they stole from us*—We the People—to promote the immoral denial of climate change and a planet in crisis.

The result? An alarming increase in the number of deniers and skeptics.

The response? We must raise more awareness of this crisis, before it's too late.

We only have ten years—if that long—to save the planet. The fact that we've only had ten years since 1970 clearly signals that we haven't made much progress at all, and that there's still much to do. As always, the first thing to do is demand more funding for research and conferences and forums, so we can have a place to meet where we can discuss the urgent need for more funding to raise awareness of this crisis, because there's so little time left and not enough to invest in raising awareness.

Now, I've done my part to raise awareness of how much I care. What about the rest of you?

I'm not one to redistribute other people's books but this is too timely. He had me at Mein Kampost. Click cover for instructions on DIY feces filter to make your own green slime meat substitute at home. Help save the planet through excrement credits.

GreeNazi2012.jpg
[/url]

It was not coincidental that the first Earth Day was on the 100th Anniversary of the birth of Vladimir Lenin.

Yes, T.P.Comrade - that magazine cover was first posted on the Cube, back in 2008 here -

Mein Kampost: Greenshirts' Final Solution To Climate Change

The thread is well worth visiting!

Red Square wrote:Yes, T.P.Comrade - that magazine cover was first posted on the Cube, back in 2008 here -

Mein Kampost: Greenshirts' Final Solution To Climate Change

The thread is well worth visiting!
Proof again that all equal thought emanates from that Cube that is the People's.