Harry Sez Legalize it Dude!

Comrades! Greetings from the great state of Taxachussets! Many a day in the 5 years I have been living here I have wondered just what the hell is going on. The taxes, the liberals, the trans fat ban, Ted Kennedy and the Glouster High Pregnancy pact all have had me baffled.

However, this week, My Rep Barney Frank explained it all. He proposed legislation to legalize pot and suddenly the WHOLE THING MADE SENSE. NOW I get it, the WHOLE STATE IS STONED.

Nice to see my rep fighting for the rights of all the pot head burnouts in our district. Every day I wake up in Mass and every day brings a new state of disbelief.

Comrade, I see you live in one of the advanced colony where The Peoples Republicness is shining. You have Smith collage for Lesbians. And glorious forward thinking politicians like Barney (Butt Weasel) Franks, And Teddy (Hic) Kennedy, Least us forget John (Rambo) Kerry.

But I do not like your questioning of one of the Messiahs Prophets. I think you may want to stop by the office for interrogation A chat. And when you come here, we are having a little contest going on the best shovel, and the best Pick axe. So bring them with you, and a change of warm cloths (part of the contest). The Prize is an all expense paid vacation!

Remember we Put the K in K.G.B. What this means I have no Idea. Boris told me to say that....

I bet pot ain't the only thing Bonnie Fwank is smoking.