He's Back!

Wonderful news comrades! Sandy Burglar has been restored to his rightful place to serve under the guidance of Her Empress!

He's Back!

sandy burglar.jpg

Our Empress now has the services of perhaps the most brilliant expert on National Security, Library Sciences, and latest dressing fashion this country has ever known. Now this is a man who really fills out his pants! Now we are having a bit of trouble getting his library card renewed, but that will be taken care of shortly. Mr. Burgler is also regarded as being somewhat an expert on construction site security along with his foreign security credentials.

I am sure we will all wish to welcome Mr. Burglar back to the team!

Oh, and I am sure you will wish to help Mr. Burglar pay back his late return fees to the library, a mere $50,000. Please make your checks payable to the Pupovich's Amalgamated Save Our Burglar fund and I will be sure to pass them on to the proper overseas accounts.

Heil Hillary!

Why should I pay for his Late fees? Why can't the proles do it? After all, he kept those books for their own good. It's the least they could do.

Well of course you can let the proles pay for it, we will simply be the collectors of the funds. Of course I realize you will have expenses collecting this as you send the rest to me to gather for his fees.

Wait, you aren't going to um... lose those checks are you? Because I could loose them much easier. Why don't I just lose the checks, and then we can send the library employees to the re-education camps, and erase all evidence of the late fees.

Premier! I am surprised you could say that. If you were to lose all the checks, then how would I pay for my expenses? After all, I have already put together the er... accounting program, the infrastructure if you will, for handling the donations for Mr Burglar. Surely you would not expect me to eat all this expense? I am sure there will be enough to take care of Mr Burglars fine and our expenses.

But, what about your contribution for his late fees? Couldn't you just keep those, or are you so progressive that you cannot be bothered to collect your own taxes from the proles?

I am surprised you could ask such a thing! Of course I will be collecting from my proles as well, it is always fun to gather taxes, but we will need more than them to get the needed funds for Mr. Burglar. Lets not forget his legal bills as well as the fine.

How many expenses does he have? One would think that after a few public denunciations, people would stop charging him $$$ for his duties to the people.

Well it appears as his new job working for that evil KKKapitalist Ronald McDonald is working out for him. Library fees we don't need no stinkin' Library fees! we all know he cant read anyway....

Ah, but at least he doesn't consort for the Rove McDonald right wing machine! It is a tribute to our progressive female comrades though that they don't go wild over the way Mr Burglar fills out a pair of pants like those amoral western fascist wimmin do.