He's got the whooooole wur-uld ... in His hands ...

Sung for President Obama on Friday 23 January 2009.

Ach...more deification of him-who-has-not-yet-ascended.

Comrades,

A glorious helping of Quatsch! However, if the whole world is indeed in his hands, that means I don't have to pay my own rent anymore. He's also got my shovel! Does this also mean that we're all now citizens of Obamaland and thus no longer need passports? Awesome!

Oh, wait, that means he's got my stocks, bonds, guns, and original Buck Rogers newspaper series collection (in one bound edition) then.

Comrades,

In Japan, Shinseido says "Yes! We Love Blackmusic!" The link is worth viewing for the posters of Obama. Like Comrade Kim Jung-Il, he must be a famous musician, unbeknownst to the rest of the world.

A most inspiring poster, Comrade Tovarich (hmmmm...what is the word for "Comrade" in the noble nipponese proletariat tongue?). I like the rainbows especially. Richly symbolic.

He has the rainbow-pooping unicorns...in his hands!

He has the little bitty baby...in his hands! But he would not want to punish his own children with a baby. What, pray tell, shall he do to the baby fetus once it is in his hands?

Comrade DDR Kamerad,

Für das Avatar, danke sehr. I wanted a sad-eyed Chairman Mao, which I saw many, painfully many, years ago as a Christmas gift item in MAD Magazine.

It is doushi, 同士. The first character means "same" and the second is, well, kinda like "person." So Obama-san would become Obama-doushi: オバマ同士.

Comrade Adnan Hajj,

The Pyongyang Remix is fine revolutionary fare as well:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade DDR Kamerad,

Für das Avatar, danke sehr. I wanted a sad-eyed Chairman Mao, which I saw many, painfully many, years ago as a Christmas gift item in MAD Magazine.

It is doushi, 同士. The first character means "same" and the second is, well, kinda like "person." So Obama-san would become Obama-doushi: オバマ同士.

Odd my poor skills at foreign language wind up pronouncing that as "Obama-douche" Perhaps I need some shovel time in the Re-Education Camp's beet field to improve my language skills...

My thoughts EXACTLY, Comrade 210 grains! Collective minds think alike!

Comrade7.62 wrote:Odd my poor skills at foreign language wind up pronouncing that as "Obama-douche" Perhaps I need some shovel time in the Re-Education Camp's beet field to improve my language skills...

Comrade Comrade7.62,

In a semantic sense, is there a difference? In this case, I think the meaning gets across the phonological fault all the same.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Adnan Hajj,

The Pyongyang Remix is fine revolutionary fare as well:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Phew, that's from "reason.tv"? Looks like a Pallywood production to me. (And I'm Adnan Hajj. I know whereof I speak.)