Headline: New 'super rats' evolve resistance to poison

Rats across Britain are evolving a resistance to poison that makes them almost impossible to kill, scientists have warned.

Our comrades in Britain are far ahead of us (as usual) on their path to collectivism. Even their glorious rats are impossible to kill. Once they exiled that vile M. Thatcher progressiveness has flourished.

This does seem to be an old reoccurring "news" story applied regionally on slow news days, but our comrades in the press have been doing double duty these days reporting so many glorious achievements of progressiveness world wide. So dragging out the "invincible rat" story is understandable.

Rat.jpg

Comrade People,

This is glorious on numerous levels:

(1) I believe that, like Germany, the UK has planned to ban airguns, which can be effective in killing SuperRats.

(2) The Goracle told us "The Earth has a fever," and here is inconclusive proof it is fighting back by evolving SuperRats.

(3) The rat is a part of the diet of various cultures and thus will help enhance the UK's multiculturalism and understanding.

(4) Long unfairly despised, the new enhanced ability of the SuperRat should help rodents of the world unite in solidarity and raising consciousness, of something.

How will this affect Marshal Pupovich's "Rat on a Stick" concession??

Comrade_Tovarich wrote: ... The Goracle told us "The Earth has a fever," and here is inconclusive proof it is fighting back by evolving SuperRats.

It was Christopher Walken who said that. Gore is just a Dowder.

And speaking of the rats in good old England, the government seems to have a program to breed them on purpose, or convert humans into them for environmental purposes:

Town halls hire citizen snoopers as young as SEVEN to spy on neighbours and report wrongs
By Lucy Ballinger
18th May 2009

Children as young as seven are being recruited by councils to act as 'citizen snoopers', the Daily Mail can reveal.

The 'environment volunteers' will report on litter louts, noisy neighbours - and even families putting their rubbish out on the wrong day.

There are currently almost 9,000 people signed up to the schemes. More are likely to be recruited in the coming months.

Controversially, some councils are running 'junior' schemes which are recruiting children.

Look at this Young Pioneer. Isn't she adorable? She is coming to a neighborhood near you, soon. Her name is Snooper Girl. She wants to be an ACORN block captain for our Dear Master B.O. when she grows up.

Her specialty is spotting smoke from back yard barbequers who are polluting the air while they sear the flesh of poor little cows, pigs, and little lambs.

But secretly, she loves the smell, and she especially loves the smell of bacon wrapped filet mignons, and lamb chops.

Red Square wrote:
Comrade_Tovarich wrote: ... The Goracle told us "The Earth has a fever," and here is inconclusive proof it is fighting back by evolving SuperRats.

It was Christopher Walken who said that. Gore is just a Dowder.

There used to be a website run by some guy with a parody band called EcoFreako. If my memory is right, he was a Christian with an advanced degree in one of the hard sciences who was anti-AGW but got nailed or flamed. Anyway, the website vanished but it did have two MP3 files, one of which was "The Earth Has a Fever," played to "Cat Scratch Fever." There are snippets of the Goracle from his fantasy, including "the Earth/planet has, a, fever."

Leninka wrote:Image
Look at this Young Pioneer. Isn't she adorable? She is coming to a neighborhood near you, soon. Her name is Snooper Girl. She wants to be an ACORN block captain for our Dear Master B.O. when she grows up.

Her specialty is spotting smoke from back yard barbequers who are polluting the air while they sear the flesh of poor little cows, pigs, and little lambs.

But secretly, she loves the smell, and she especially loves the smell of bacon wrapped filet mignons, and lamb chops.

Are you sure this isn't an off shoot of yours Leninka? You two look awfully similar.

Very funny, Comrade Elliot. Very funny. But, there is one difference. I am a most feminine feminist hairy feminist comrade.

Nevertheless, I understand your viewpoint, as I would be most loyal to reporting on my neighbors for my beloved Master B.O.

Red Square wrote:And speaking of the rats in good old England, the government seems to have a program to breed them on purpose, or convert humans into them for environmental purposes:

Town halls hire citizen snoopers as young as SEVEN to spy on neighbours and report wrongs
By Lucy Ballinger
18th May 2009

Children as young as seven are being recruited by councils to act as 'citizen snoopers', the Daily Mail can reveal.

The 'environment volunteers' will report on litter louts, noisy neighbours - and even families putting their rubbish out on the wrong day.

There are currently almost 9,000 people signed up to the schemes. More are likely to be recruited in the coming months.

Controversially, some councils are running 'junior' schemes which are recruiting children.

Ah, how gloriously progressive. Soon they will be just like the wonderful children shown at 2:33 of this video:

Comrade Joe,

You're onto something there. Maybe the Chairman was the real driving force behind "free love." After all, "I wash myself in the bodies of my women" is the kind of public health message I could get behind (or other preposition).

Drat! There's an old '60s head comic with a cover of a young Chinese couple holding up the Little Red Book while the male comrade tweaks the exposed nipple of the female comrade. But I can't find it online! The comic's name and publisher escape me and Scroogling variants with Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers doesn't help.

Comrade Joe wrote:
Red Square wrote:And speaking of the rats in good old England, the government seems to have a program to breed them on purpose, or convert humans into them for environmental purposes:

By Lucy Ballinger
18th May 2009

Ah, how gloriously progressive. Soon they will be just like the wonderful children shown at 2:33 of this video:

What!! They got to have toy rifles!! I demand reparations to my government for not having been given this opportunity as a child. And, what really makes me mad, is not only did they get to have toy rifles, they got to dance with them. Oh, to be able to travel backward's in Red Square's time machine, so that I, too, could dance a rifle dance to honor my Chairman.

All I got was toy cap gun, which I must say, was something. But it meant nothing, nothing, compared to dancing for a Dear Leader.

Leninka wrote:
Comrade Joe wrote:

By Lucy Ballinger
18th May 2009

What!! They got to have toy rifles!! I demand reparations to my government for not having been given this opportunity as a child. And, what really makes me mad, is not only did they get to have toy rifles, they got to dance with them. Oh, to be able to travel backward's in Red Square's time machine, so that I, too, could dance a rifle dance to honor my Chairman.

All I got was toy cap gun, which I must say, was something. But it meant nothing, nothing, compared to dancing for a Dear Leader.

What do you mean, "toy rifles"? Those rifles (and the bayonets attached to them) were quite real and used to exterminate the Enemies of the People.

(off)

Yes, they really were real. Little children were brainwashed into joining the Red Guard, where they would use those guns to kill anyone who so much as owned a book other than the Little Red one.

Are you telling me these rifles were real, and those children got to participate in purges? Well, then, I demand double reparations for being so deprived as a child.

Joe, I remember how easily I was brainwashed as a child, when, at the age of twelve or thirteen, I read an article in Time magazine (it tilted to the left even back in the 1960's), about how, even though everyone in China was poor, they were equal, in that, at least everyone got to have a bowl of rice for dinner. When I showed my admiration for this to one of my mother's friends, she read me the riot act, thus inoculating me from the barrage of leftist dogma thrown at me by my commune aspiring flower children contemporaries--well, that and some other things. The book below should be made required reading for all children, lest we forget.

https://www.jilijiang.com/red-scarf-girl/ or Click Here

(I know you already must know about this book, but I put it up for re-education purposes)

Leninka wrote:Are you telling me these rifles were real, and those children got to participate in purges? Well, then, I demand double reparations for being so deprived as a child.

Joe, I remember how easily I was brainwashed as a child, when, at the age of twelve or thirteen, I read an article in Time magazine (it tilted to the left even back in the 1960's), about how, even though everyone in China was poor, they were equal, in that, at least everyone got to have a bowl of rice for dinner. When I showed my admiration for this to one of my mother's friends, she read me the riot act, thus inoculating me from the barrage of leftist dogma thrown at me by my commune aspiring flower children contemporaries--well, that and some other things. The book below should be made required reading for all children, lest we forget.

https://www.jilijiang.com/red-scarf-girl/ or Click Here

(I know you already must know about this book, but I put it up for re-education purposes)

It's really too bad you weren't there. It was great fun, shooting all the kkkapitalist pigs.

(off)

In Communist countries, everyone is poor and starving, but they're all poor and starving equally, which is what counts (to a leftist). Except, that is, for the leaders, who are all-powerful and live in luxury.
<br>I suggest making Mao: The Unknown Story mandatory, so everyone knows what he really thought of his own people (he once remarked that "half of China may have to die" in his programs and he didn't care).