HealthCrash.GRUB isn't down - It's TOO POPULAR!

Finally the web site is FIXED (despite conservatives sabotaging it by wishing it was not fixed).

Sadly, it is so popular that even Glorious Leader cannot keep up with the throng of lucky proles that will get ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE that the Tea Party wished to continue to deny them!!!

HCsm.jpg

Remember, the website has not "crashed" and it's not "down", it's just Super Duper Popular!

What, you think the tech exists to modify a 404 page to make it look un-crashed? That would cost like $600,000,000.00!

Leave your e-mail address, hmmm? On this very secure site, I am suprised they do not also ask you to leave your Social(ist) Security number, along with your bank routing and account numbers. "If you like your identity, you can keep your identity."

Image The few "success" stories I've seen boast of how some poor sucker managed to get a cheaper policy after all ... always because of "subsidies." No one asks where these subsidies come from, whose money is doing the subsidizing, or what someone gives up in order to get this subsidy. Just for starters, he has to put all his most personal information into an admittedly insecure system. But above all, he's now given the government complete control over his life, not to mention a good tool to manipulate him with ("nice subsidy you got there, shame if anything were to happen to it"). Government paradox: you can lose both your security and your freedom at the same time.

Alrighty then! They really fixed up the place. They built a very nice comfortable waiting room to stand in line. That's more like it.

HealthCare dot gov Progress and Performance Report:
Conclusion
As the metrics detailed in this report reveal, dramatic progress has been made on improving HealthCare.gov. There is more work to be done to continue to improve and enhance the website and continue to improve the consumer experience in the weeks and months ahead. The new management system and instrumentation have helped improve site stability, lower the error rating below 1%, increase capacity to allow 50,000 concurrent users to simultaneously use the site and will help drive continuous improvement on the site. While we strive to innovate and improve our outreach and systems for reaching consumers, we believe we have met the goal of having a system that will work smoothly for the vast majority of users.

Dizzy with success! The doors to the State Stores now work!!! The workers and peasants can now enter and see for themselves. Problems of production have long been solved but the problem of fair distribution can only be solved by the State as directed by the Party. Exploitation of the workers has ended. Now, a cornucopia of health care and other dry goods festoon the overflowing shelves of the State stores.

Comrade Obama's healthcare.gov privacy policy is fascinating.

"You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose."

El Presidente wrote:
27683-HCsm.jpg

Outstanding!

Do they play music while they have you on "hold" and if so, what kind?

Capt. Commie wrote:Do they play music while they have you on "hold" and if so, what kind?

Alkan's "Funeral March on the Death of a Parrot" for four-part chorus, three bassoons, and oboe. I particularly enjoy the oboe part.

Sometime during the third hour on hold (although I may have been dozing), I thought I heard Paul Robeson singing "Los Quatros Generales," followed by "Joe Hill" and a medley of stirring songs in praise of USSR. With music like this to listen to, one would wish for Healthcare.gov never to work. (Did I just hear a soft voice whisper "Your wish is granted"?)