Helen is Back!

Breaking news ... Helen is Back!

She has a new blog column AND they take comments! We can tell Helen how we missed her! hehehehe

https://www.fcnp.com/commentary/nationa ... again.html

Listen to what she writes about those evil Teabaggers and Rethuglicans...

"Let's not give the newly empowered Republicans - and their blindsided tea party allies - the ability to wipe out or even mitigate the only economic security deprived Americans can count on. Where is their heart?"

Some of the comments:

(Nice Progressives)

Kristie Mansfield 4 hours ago

I'm so happy you're writing again! You are a national treasure and I've missed you!

Sam 2 hours ago

Welcome back Helen - Thank you for being an amazing courageous person speaking the ugly truth where the main stream media is silenced by Zionism!

(Teabaggers)

Crchandler 4 hours ago

Wrong in your history, you ignorant bloviating old windbag. We long ago tired of hearing from the idiotic village crone.

robo14 2 hours ago

I know Helen Thomas is old enough to have known Jesus personally,but that does noot give her wisdom.Neither does it to anyone old enough to remember the great Depression which was deepened and lengthened by Statist policies...SOCIAL SECURITY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRIVATISED DECADES AGO....IT'S WORKED OUTSTANDINGLY IN CHILE WHERE PEOPLE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ECONOMICS....BUT PEOPLE (LIKE HELEN)WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA ARE HOPELESS IN THEIR IGNORANCE.

TucsonTerpFan 36 minutes ago

Come on Helen...tell us how you really feel. What's wrong with Social Secuity - why, it's the "Jews" fault.

Thomas is a bigot, racist, anti-Semite!

And this vile disgusting thing yours truly someone wrote.

Suck_It_Soros 0 minutes ago

Just like Genital Herpes, Leftism and Jew hating can't be cured.

Or you think it's gone dormant then raises it's ugly head again. Welcome back Helen.

Oh my, look what some bastard posted! And he's using my name and avatar too.

[table][tr][td]Image [/td] [td] Whoopie Image 0 minutes ago [/td] [/tr] [/table] Hi there Auntie Semitic, murder any Jewish children today? Maybe you could build a gingerbread house to lure them inside.

But she is for being my friend!

Why are so many of the peoples being so mean to her?

Comrade Whoopie - you need to be making for socially just outrage at such stealer of your good name!!

Glad to see you back from your poppy tasting tour Mrs. Al, here's a video in your honor...

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:But she is for being my friend!

Why are so many of the peoples being so mean to her?

Comrade Whoopie - you need to be making for socially just outrage at such stealer of your good name!!

Mrs Al Czarweary,

Perhaps Helen could be another sister-wife to you?

I am thinking a herd of reichwinger, loving Bushiters have taken over this old goats woman 's home page. This is truly sad. Look at those disparaging comments. I think some of these people did not miss her at all. And Jew lovers; I see Jew lovers. (that must be so offensive to her and the Mooslimics)

Comrade Whoopie, I am thinking you need to sue whoever stole your Avatar and Name and posted in this matter. Why, my goodness, I myself would think it was you, especially after seeing your gingerbreading house in your abode, just last week. (btw, did you manage to kill the ants? Did the Raid work?)

More bigotry from a thoughtless rethuglican.

helen.JPG

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Whoopie, I myself would think it was you, especially after seeing your gingerbreading house in your abode, just last week. (btw, did you manage to kill the ants? Did the Raid work?)

Yes, the bug spray did the trick Frau, but now the gingerbread tastes funny and I'm having trouble seeing colors. I'm sure the effects will wear off in time.

Guess who's back
Back again
Helen's back
Tell CNN
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

[Verse One]
I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Major Garret no more
They want Helen, Major's such a bore
Well if you want Helen, this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of dumb mixed with a nudy picture
Some vodka that'll jump start my mouth quicker
than a shock when I get shocked at the hospital
by the doctor when I'm not co-operating
When I'm ranting about Jews while he's operating (hey!!)
You waited this long, now stop master-debating
Cause I'm back, and now since 1950 I'm ovu-lating
I know that you got a blow-job Mr. Clinton
but your Press Corps visit with Obama was complicating
So the Associated Press won't let me be
a Jew-Hating reporter for the AP
They try to shut me down on Whithouse TV
But my front row seat is empty, without me

[Chorus]
Now this looks like a blog for me
So everybody, just listen to me
Cause we need to hear more from a mean old lady
Cause the front row seat is so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just read me
Cause we need to hear a little more from a dumb oldy
Cause the press corps empty, without me

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Whoopie, I myself would think it was you, especially after seeing your gingerbreading house in your abode, just last week. (btw, did you manage to kill the ants? Did the Raid work?)

Yes, the bug spray did the trick Frau, but now the gingerbread tastes funny and I'm having trouble seeing colors. I'm sure the effects will wear off in time.
umm, ah, yes, I see.... I mean, I see that you don't. I believe that you should have throughly washed said house before consummation but as they say, "it's too late you silly fool". I am sure in a couple of years or so, you should be as good as before (which we must admit, wasn't all that great anyway).

El Presidente, what a lovely tune. Thank you for sharing. Now that will be stuck in my head for days and weeks.

Laika the Space Dog 0 minutes ago
Why can't Popeye just eat one more can of spinach and finish off Sea Hag?
Oh, I know! The Joooos stole the spinach!

Given Helen's history, I believe that the best we can hope for is that she goes back into remission.

Comrade Woopie I was deeply distraught to hear that some Teabagging Reichwinger deprived you of your identity and printed such horrendous slanders on that animated corpse's wonderful woman's website! Hopefully with the coming net neutrality and internet ID laws such attrocious acts can be averted.