Help Design The People's Dakimakura!

Komrades

Body pillows are sometimes used orthopedically, such as during maternity, or most of the time, simply used for those side sleepers, supporting them in their sleep. Although I personally sleep on my belly (stomach sleeper), I still use one, as it supports my body just the same.

The way it is held while sleeping/lying down makes it appear that that one is "hugging" the pillow. That is why it is not uncommon to acquire one with a design of your desire on it - like in Japan, where the term for said pillow is dakimakura, shortened to "daki" here in the West.

It is on this line that you the proletariat comes in. The kommisar of The People's Bureau of Design needs your help, the help of the people, to design their latest body pillow, so that they are able to provide one with the most State-approved designs!

The Bureau has kindly provided this blank to work with, or you may acquire your own blank to work with.

body pillow.PNG

Although I personally sleep on my belly (stomach sleeper).
I say that depends what is is.

Red Square wrote:
SCOTUS_Dakimatura.jpg
Image And again your photo manipulation skills shine through Red^2. You got a good laugh out of me on this one.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:Komrades

Body pillows are sometimes used orthopedically, such as during maternity, or most of the time, simply used for those side sleepers, supporting them in their sleep. Although I personally sleep on my belly (stomach sleeper), I still use one, as it supports my body just the same.

The way it is held while sleeping/lying down makes it appear that that one is "hugging" the pillow. That is why it is not uncommon to acquire one with a design of your desire on it - like in Japan, where the term for the pillow is dakimakura, shortened to "daki" here in the West.

It is on this line that you the proletariat comes in. The kommisar of The People's Bureau of Design needs your help, the help of the people, to design their latest body pillow, so that they are able to provide one with the most State-approved designs!

The Bureau has kindly provided this blank to work with, or you may acquire your own blank to work with.
Comrade, the blank body pillow is the comrade's body pillow. When all pillows are blanks, all are equal.

Red Square wrote:Image

Yes... now to take advantage of this opportunity...

What the hell Mike Lindell... what were you thinking in 2017???!!!!!

(That's more like a Captain Craptek sized pillow that wouldn't last one night in his hovel!)

Comrade Putout wrote:.
What the hell Mike Lindell... what were you thinking in 2017???!!!!!

(That's more like a Captain Craptek sized pillow that wouldn't last one night in his hovel!)

Shall we put it to the test with Craptek, then?

Captain Craptek wrote:

How happy do you (or whichever State-approved doppelgänger is pretending to be you) look there!