Herman Cain accused by hundreds of inappropriate behavior

During Herman Cain's tenure as the head of Godfather's Pizza in the 1990s, at least two to three hundred people complained to colleagues and senior management officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving and conducting their future business elsewhere, multiple sources confirm to mainstream media outlets. For privacy concerns, it is the decision of our mainstream media editorial staff to not publish the names of these sources.

Cain's spokesman told the mainstream media that the candidate indicated to campaign officials that he was “vaguely familiar” with the past charges and that Godfather's had resolved the matters as soon as they were brought to Godfather's management's attention.

The mainstream media after becoming aware by anonymous sources of the allegations against him, and over the course of several weeks, has put together accounts of what happened by talking to a lengthy roster of former board members, current and past staff and others familiar with the workings of Godfather's at the time Cain was there. In one case, the mainstream media has seen documentation describing the allegations and showing that Godfather's had formally resolved the matter.

The sources — including the recollections of close associates and other documentation — describe episodes that left people upset and offended. These incidents included late delivery of pizzas, taking place at hotels during conferences, at other events and at business offices and private homes. Incidences of Cold pizza, mix-ups on orders and not enough pepperoni toppings were also cited in the documents. There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not in keeping with the expectations of a professional pizza delivery person and those who experienced or witnessed them felt uncomfortable with what they regarded as improper in a professional pizza ordering relationship. The gestures were of the delivery person waiting at the door with their one hand palm side out at about chin level obviously looking to cue and prompt the customer for a tip.
“These are old and tired allegations that never stood up to the facts,” Cain's spokesman wrote in an email response to the mainstream media inquiries. “This was settled amicably among all parties many years ago by the free coupon pizza policy if delivery was late or cash back if the customer is not completely satisfied that was put in place by Mr. Cain all those years ago, and dredging this up now is merely part of a smear campaign meant to discredit a true patriot who is shaking up the political status quo.”

One of the sources has also confirmed to the mainstream media that she had indeed received cash back for the amount of 9.99 after filing a formal compliant with Godfather's after a botched "no anchovies" order was placed, however the source felt that cash really amounted to nothing more than a hush money settlement to keep her quiet and not to pursue the matter any further against Mr. Cain.

A man that's been in charge of a multi-million dollar company that had delivered a cold pizza isn't fit to challenge Our Dear Leader to lead this country.

And it wouldn't surprise me that Mr. Cain demanded payment from the 99% who were starving and couldn't afford to pay the bill.

Bastard.

Been in a Godfathers recently? Anyone tried to order a Beetza?

This charlatan does NOT represent the People! He does not care for the needs of the workers, who will rise up and defeat his 1% rich ways. He took my money and what did I get for it? Some rich-man's deep dish monstrosity, a salad (also without beets!) and sodas! Not even a shot of vodka. <spit>

Woe is coming to Cain,
Current [recruiters] investigative reports are locating the rest of the 14,300 women that have been touched by this man. To insure privacy, these sources will have to remain unidentified to prevent embareassment. [sp?]
Even if he did not do it, he thought about it! That is almost as bad according to the thought police.
The Colonel is out to lunch!

And I am sure they're all hundreds of thousands who have yet to come forward and out, with some alleged allegation!!! After all he is a black man!! GUILTY!!

Uh...Judge... He's a Republican Black man. Guilty!! (One must make distinctions in such matters.)

I took the liberty of illustrating the above post with an old movie poster. Here it is in full size, ripe for photoshopping it into a campaign poster, a lawn sign, or a DNC anti-Cain ad. Being a compulsive photoshopper I could do it myself too - but I must go protest against capitalism at Occupy Wall Street.

So grab your mice, comrades! Ready, set, 'shop! (Click on the image to get it in full size).

Loverboy_600.jpg

When Herman delivers pizza to the upper crust of the mainstream media…

In fact, he can be accused of many more improprieties:

• profiteering on people's hunger (instead of giving away free pizzas to the People)
  • keeping what he earned without giving back to the community
  • firing employees, thus devastating working families and contributing to unemployment
  • avoiding arrest (he's black, and everybody knows that driving while black leads to police searches followed by car chases, shooting, and anal rape with a baton; if he had never been in that situation, that means he's been running from justice and definitely has something to hide.)
  • Peddling dangerous opiate for the masses (right-wing Christianity) with his album of gospel songs containing subliminal messages inducing the listeners blindly to follow the reactionary Ten Commandments concocted by the unrepentant founder of Zionism named Moses.

Come on, add more - I'm on my last leg over the ledge here!

-placing a pubic hair on a slice of pepperoni (re: Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas)

-price-gouging for extra cheese

-not cutting the pizza equitably: some slices are bigger than others

- running a pizza business for the sole purpose of laundering money for the Mafia

- making food that requires fossil fuel consumption, increasing atmospheric CO2 and thereby hastening the destruction our planet.

- making round pizzas that are delivered in square boxes, wasting precious paper products in the unused corners.

- being happy and proud of his success, undermining Dear Leader's plans for encouraging government dependence

- using only black or green olives. (Racist!)

- making Dessert Pizzas for the RICH who indulge in more than just a meal.

- Putting his own cancer into remission, bypassing the benefits of Obamacare!

- He states he has a Birth Certificate from TWO black parents. (elitist and exclusionary!)

Is there no end to this Cain person's effrontery towards The System ???

No. There isn't. And millions of women are coming forward to tell their stories why!

Once again The Man with An Ax To Grind shows off his glorious propaganda skills. That ought to scare those White Bread TEA baggers!

Comrades... do not watch this disgusting propaganda! And if you do, only use it for reference for how we can take this Cain capitalist pig down. Wash your eyes out with beet soap after wards:

We'll need at least 300,000,000 more claims of Sexual Harassment™.

Was anyone here (besides ME!!! I don't want to talk about it! It's to painful!) Sexually Harassed by this Cain Infidel?

Just another in the long, long line of Rethug " Family Values " failures. Hypocrites.

godfatherspizza2011.jpg

...and now Allred is in it. What a clown show this is turning into. And you wonder why most people don't want to run for office.

=============================================
Clown Show? We have no idea what Clown Show you referring to...

We believe it would be prudent to clarify your Clown Show statement comrade, as this is a very suspicious accusation from a supposed member of The Party™.

- RR

Red Rooster wrote:Once again The Man with An Ax To Grind shows off his glorious propaganda skills. That ought to scare those White Bread TEA baggers!

Comrades... do not watch this disgusting propaganda! And if you do, only use it for reference for how we can take this Cain capitalist pig down. Wash your eyes out with beet soap after wards:

We'll need at least 300,000,000 more claims of Sexual Harassment™.

Was anyone here (besides ME!!! I don't want to talk about it! It's to painful!) Sexually Harassed by this Cain Infidel?
I, too, was attacked, Red. I think. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I attacked him....
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 11/7/2011, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Because 2+2 is 4, and 4X3 is 12, and 12 inches make a ruler, and one famous ruler was Queen Elizabeth, and the Queen Elizabeth sails the seven seas, and the seven seas are full of fish, and the fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Ru

Image Yet another woman has come forward. A Ms M.O. from Chicago who doesn't want to be identified says that Cain looked at her inappropriately and that she blew out her lungs and killed several dogs with her rape whistle while trying to escape his gaze. "He was nothing like the supercool president we've got now. Oh and I forgot - Romney too. Romney and Newt both groped me," she added, "and maybe others."

This Cain is worse than The Boston Strangler and Ted Bundy combined!!!

Princess Nookie wrote:
Red Rooster wrote: We'll need at least 300,000,000 more claims of Sexual Harassment™.

I, too, was attacked, Red. I think. Well, now that I think about it, maybe I attacked him....

Princess Nookie! Do you not remember The Oath of Victimhood™, we can not further The Party agenda with the idea that womyn can also be sexual predators, nor gays, nor lesbians, nor transgenders. No Princess, it is a known FACT that only heterosexual males are sexual predators. And don't start telling me about female school teachers in Florida molesting male students, I know Riecht Wing propaganda when I see it. Never happened. And I don't want to hear stories about how many straight males you know have been sexually harassed by a gay man. It just does not happen. No it's these hetro-neanderthals that are the predators ALWAYS! And that's why I started The Wombat Factory, to save The Victims™ from these MONSTERS (besides all the free Nookie on the side for being so Sensitive™)!

But I do have a question for you Princess, do you perhaps know these 2..er 3..er 4 womyn who have properly maligned this Cain kulak? I have a feeling you do, great work comrade! So shortly after this little episode:

...Kulak Cain was praised by the kapitalists and became a Rethuglikan. Thereafter Kulak Cain began his work for NRA and became serial a Sexual Harassment™ offender. Although throughout the years before this when he was young and nubile in multiple high power positions he had no claims (as yet unknown) of Sexual Harassment™, at political NRA Cain suddenly became a sexual predator. Excellent work!

The Chicago Broad, you, Rahm, and possibly prog RINO's (I KNOW NOTHING!) put together was great, but perhaps it's time to bring out the heavy artillery:

Image Allred is poisoning the narrative, our Chicago Broad stooge cannot be TEA Party Republican and knowingly bring Allred on board, smells fishy, I mean we know it's fishy and we know it's dead fish smelly, but they don't need to smell the fishy too!

Ahem, so might I suggest next time we fillet with different knife?

Another brave lady (#993,024,983) has come forward to expose this smooth predators vile tactics. Anything Anyone who saw this very public attempt to lure in his victims needs to call Gloria Allred immediately and get in on the class action suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2tLYE4 ... r_embedded

Red_Leader wrote:...and now Allred is in it. What a clown show this is turning into. And you wonder why most people don't want to run for office.

Image We believe it would be prudent to clarify your Clown Show statement comrade, as this is a very suspicious accusation from a supposed member of The Party™.

- RR

Komrades, this is a glorious day when the "YOU KNOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" Brigade gets deployed.

High tech lynching is a blood sport, and only we DЭMOCЯATS can do it well.

Some things can not be questioned, ever.

sexual harassment.jpg

Pure Coincidence:
Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."
LINK

I am frankly shocked and dismayed that Herman Cain did not sexually harass me. In spite of my freakishly good looks, style and hygiene, he in no way made any advances towards me. I can only conclude it's because I am white. Why else would he pass up all of this? By not harassing me, it only exposes his racism.

As for that white cracker woman above, she's obviously lying. I've just proven that Cain is a racist who could never possibly hit on a white women.

She still looks very distraught about needing to disclose her horrifying encounter with the evil capitalist Cain. The poor, down-trodden girl. And from Chicago, yet.
Subtle move, Komrade Raum. No one will figure this one out !

Wait---David Axelrod who is blessed to speak into the almighty ear of Dear Leader (PBUH) has an affiliation with a bimbo who services Rethuglikkans?

There was a great line in the above video: He smiled in this creepy "I'm gonna sexually harass you" way.

Hermain_Cain_Poster.jpg

Red_Leader wrote:...and now Allred is in it. What a clown show this is turning into. And you wonder why most people don't want to run for office.

We believe it would be prudent to clarify your Clown Show statement comrade, as this is a very suspicious accusation from a supposed member of The Party™.

- RR

What? She doesn't look like a clown? Sorry, I'll go back to shoveling...

Shovel 4 U wrote:Another brave lady (#993,024,983) has come forward to expose this smooth predators vile tactics. Anything Anyone who saw this very public attempt to lure in his victims needs to call Gloria Allred immediately and get in on the class action suit.

Thanks for the tip, Comrade Shovel 4 U! I made an illustration and then also decided to make a separate post for it.

Komrads, sorry...I can't be coherent until I receive my government ration of vodka.

Red_Leader wrote: What? She doesn't look like a clown? Sorry, I'll go back to shoveling...

Not at all comrade. Do not watch this video. If you do happen to watch this video, Allred is NOT silently lip coaching this Bailik prole, Allred is NOT nervously looking around for the response, Allred is NOT leaning deeply into Bailik's space and puppeteering. These things are not happening!

I KNOW NOTHING OF BODY LANGUAGE AND IT IS NOT CLOWN SHOW!!!!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image

Excellent work comrade! For The Common Good™, you have exposed the Wingnut Lies™ for the furtherment of the glorious Party... Karen Finney is a idiot genius for fully describing our ploy as taught in re-education kamp... commendations...

You are a Hero of The People™!

These Rethuglikkans are clever. This is like that made for special effects software that they use in James Bond Movies...

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.mrctv.org/embed/107336" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 6th Accuser came out. She says:

"He offered me a discount at PTL."

For Lenins sake, I had almost gotten over that nightmare Tammy Fay Baker. Thanks for stirring that one back to the surface. I'll be at the PTSD clinic if anyone needs me.

It's going to be OK , tovarich.
I'll be coming over to the clinic this afternoon with another bottle of Stoli.

I know how frightening something like this can be ...... Once, I stumbled across a picture
of Paris Hilton on the internet and spent the next three days at the same PTSD facility. Yikes.

Comrades,

In this video, Sharon Bialek (pronounce "Buy-A-Lick") is convincing us all that it isn't about the money; it's about the lynching truth—and maybe a possible book deal in the future. "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_TplD8 ... ata_player

And the wattles under Gloria All Red's neck: Any relation to you, RR?

Just received a hot tip on Herman Cain's randy shenanigans when he was at Godfather's pizza. It seems that he had to hire a full time staff to deal with all the complaints being lodged against him. Even created a whole department within the corporate structure. Of course this was covered up and the department was given an innocent sounding name. They called it the Customer Service Department and claimed customers could place their feedback there to improve their service.

Yeah right! We all know what they were really up to, dealing with keeping people quite and paying them off with free pizza coupons! SHAME ON CAIN.

godfathers coupon.JPG

Snoogie! I knew it! See comrades, these claims go WAAAAYYYYY back to before Herman Cain shut down Billy Clinton on HillaryCare. This Cain is a Monster and I'm sure he created a whole dungeon at Godfathers in order to torture any subordinate who dared speak up about his sexual predator ways. Complete with stretchy things, chains, water boarding, and you name it! This video is proof of how seditious Cain was during those times at Godfathers:

Just vile! How could anyone treat Lenin's....er... Lennon's... er... John what's his name's... song this way?!?

And have you heard that the vile Mr. Cain insulted the holy St. Anita???? Shameful. To answer "Is she endorsing me?" when told "Hey, Mr. Cain! Anita Hill called!" This further proves his lack of fitness for the Politburo.

St. Anita? St. Anita indeed! Princess, have you heard the one about Princess Nancy? The shame, the absolute shame. And just IMAGINE in that same vile "debate" Michele Bachmann had the audacity to slight General Axelrod.

These Neo-Kulaks are out of control!!!

Red Rooster!

Hold on to your giblets. Our push back is working in keeping these unfounded full of B.S allegations alive and kicking even after he has thoroughly denied them. Why look at the response our friends in the Media got at the last debate........The audience was booing Cain!
Here see for yourself, now that is some fine booing I might add and could not be directed at a more deserving bunch of biased liberal reporters at a more deserving target. We will continue to push this without mercy with complete solidarity with our state run media organs!!!!

Boo The Cain? This is glorious! Uhhhm, not to be a dissident, but, didn't it sound like the moderator was being booed? I know, I know... ahem... Ode to The Part Truth™.

Ahem... to answer Comrade Whinny's question, yes, Yes, YES!!! Gloria Allred is my sister from another blister! The goblet rules! A good apparatchik of The Wombat Factory founded in hyr name, and for the furtherment... er furment... er ferment of Systerly Luv after the age of Comrade Betty Friedan and to hell with that American prole Susan B. Anthony who wasn't a Party member. Janyt Woomba Loomba, all 6666 of them, approve...
(*sniffle*) Those prog days of fame and fortune over the Feminine qua feminine always bring a socialist tear to my misogynistic eye. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Intelligence reports that Herman Cain worked for Burger King.

This is where he learned to "spread a little Ketchup"...

Image observe how Cain plies them with champagne and cash. She crosses her arms to protect her tiny budding bosoms... Her pansy boyfriend is also protecting his chest from molestation of Cain... this Cain has no limits to his depravity.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Look at these two who were chosen by Occupy to represent them.........

Hopelessly out-maneuvered by reality at every turn.

No wonder their Dear Leader is Obama.

For He is with them. He said so.

( If that is truly the case, he'd better get a TB test, along with Mr." Fries-are-up " and of course " Ketchup ".

Boo The Cain? This is glorious! Uhhhm, not to be a dissident, but, didn't it sound like the moderator was being booed? I know, I know... ahem... Ode to The Part Truth™.

Why Red, of course they had to make it look like they were booing the moderator when in fact they were doing the booing at Cain. They did it that way to hide their blatant racism!!!! Remember those reichwinggers can be pretty darn sneaky.

To The Party™
To the NExt ME TOO...

R.I.P. Mr. Cain....