High School Incidence

Komrades, a tragedy befell a most handful of young proles who haven't even finished their State-approved High School education. They were punished by the State before they could even go out to work in the beet fields of the glorious gulags of the USSA to bring about The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™.

According to firsthand eyewitness accounts, the students were, in an attempt to show free expression, decided it would be wise to, ahem, express themselves by performing a ritual where students were described to "run around free of their garments, a symbol of kapitalist oppression because everyone in the State wears them" while "bravely risking their freedom demonstrating usage of Oreos not in compliance with State-approved usage regulations".

As it was all done, in the words of first-hand eyewitness accounts, "as a dare", it has led to speculation within the State. Trustworthy Official Officials in the State have kollektively released a statement that "although the cause is inconclusive, the State has unanimously conclusively concluded that it was done in an attempt to get the State to increase their beet vodka rations"

The students were subsequently suspended from playing in the kapitalist game Football, and were reported to now work extra hours after school in their State-approved junior training simulated beet fields.

The authorities should go easy on them. Since these hooligans were too young to buy cigarettes, they were unable to blow Party-approved tobacco smoke up each others' butts, and had to resort to cookies.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:The students were subsequently suspended from playing in the kapitalist game Football, and were reported to now work extra hours after school in their State-approved junior training simulated beet fields.

Guess what? Clara found video of the event.

Shouldn't eating the cookies have been punishment enough?

It's either Ivan or Craptek or BOTH of them!!

(Go home... it's not until Saturday night, Craptek!)

The students were forced to sit out the Nov. 17, 19 and 23 games seated in a large glass of milk.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Guess what? Clara found video of the event.

Shouldn't eating the cookies have been punishment enough?

O! Fortuna!

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:
O! Fortuna!

- SK

Au contraire Komrade Chief Designer no luck involved, just pure talent. You have to know exactly what words to put into search to find these gems. For instance, to get to the butt of the Oreo high school cookie matter I had to use and phrase precise search words. In this case I searched "running naked with Oreo cookies stuck in your butt" and voila, results.

- CIZ

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Au contraire Komrade Chief Designer no luck involved, just pure talent. You have to know exactly what words to put into search to find these gems. For instance, to get to the butt of the Oreo high school cookie matter I had to use and phrase precise search words. In this case I searched "running naked with Oreo cookies stuck in your butt" and voila, results.

- CIZ

I stand Korrected.

- SK

All I know is I'm never eating another Oreo cookie again as long as I live.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:All I know is I'm never eating another Oreo cookie again as long as I live.

Join me. I've left them a million years ago.