Hillary buys thousands of brooms for election volunteers

[img]/images/Hillary_2016_Broom_Ad.jpg[/img]

Last elections, Hillary "The Champ™" Clinton bought snow shovels for the volunteers so they could do a better job clearing the slush when she comes around next time. Even though the shovel technology was new to Iowans, all volunteers were allegedly happy to use it on their roads in the middle of the summer.

This year the Democratic contender is expected to give her volunteers brooms, as The Champ is reportedly getting tired of the dirt and grime on the roads, and would like to be able to claim she has cleaned the streets of New York, Chicago, Seattle, Oakland, New Orleans, and other important voting areas for the greater good.

Questions remain as to whether Mrs. Clinton will outsource some of the broom jobs to other countries and also get the UN cleaned up while she is sweeping in New York. The most obvious answer is, we need to vote her into office to know what's on her agenda.

Hillary_Shovels.jpg

Another word that I learnt from the link is Hillacopter. That just adds to the list, Hitlary, and other words that I can't remember now. Poor thing.

(OFF)
Perhaps, given the contents of her speeches, pooper scoopers would be more in order.

Hip waders with the Hillary logo! For the shizz gets deep when the Clintons are involved.

[img]/images/Hillary_Broom_Ready.jpg[/img]

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:Hip waders with the Hillary logo! For the shizz gets deep when the Clintons are involved.
Hillary_Hip_Waders_Ready.jpg

Well, why wouldn't she? She thinks we are all a bunch of monkeys!

Monkey see, monkey do!

Gratitude, Red Square! A sight so beautiful it almost made my eyeballs leaky!