Hillary can handle a Weiner!

Hillary_Huma_Weiner.jpg

Hillary made a secret deal with Huma to keep Weiner quiet

Her Majesty the MTE has decreed that her Lady in Waiting (Huma) keep a firm grasp on Carlos Danger, and not let him rear his ugly head for two years.

Mr. Weiner is effectively stuffed into a confined space to be removed when the job (the next election) is finished. He is not to play with his tweeter in public, and certainly not without permission...

Sorry, Tovarichi, but that hotdog won't hunt. Frankfurterly, I expected better of you, but it seems that you have done your wurst. I suggest you go on foot, long-side the #2 tractor shed (take a coat in case it is chili) and find something a bit more kosher to dog. I admit, it's only Hebrew National to try to hit one out of the Ballpark, but Oscar Mayer may not be willing to let you touch his sausage, even in Vienna. By the way, do you still hang out with those cheesy little brats from Johnsonville? They were a couple of Li'l Smokies, weren't they?

Ivan, my Comrade, I always relish your posts....

I do pity the poor poverty stricken former Secretary. This had to be one of those Hard Choices she's known for...

Esteemed comrade Tovarichi, I believe you are approaching the Current Truth. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that Her Majesty can handle a woman who handles a Weiner? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I mean there would be no stain on her character.

Refining the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

I would say "give the fish a cigar", but smoked salmon doesn't seem to last around here....

Tovarichi, if it's all the same to you, I would prefer an extra ration of beet vodka over a cigar. Pickled salmon is better than smoked.

Red Salmon

Join us behind tractor barn #2 after the shovels have been cleaned and turned in. No ration card required for you tonight, comrade.

Proving once again that he is a smooth operator, [color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] wrote:Join us behind tractor barn #2 after the shovels have been cleaned and turned in. No ration card required for you tonight, comrade.
No ration card indeed, sir!
Perhaps a little rice and beet shavings would be nice though...

SWIM! SWIIIIIM Red Salmon!

tovarichi-welcomes-red-salmon.jpg

Hilliarity is brilliant! "Leaking" this story gives her an opportunity to change the name of her book (sex sells), AND establishes her campaign slogan touting her only one of her many qualifications for election to be the highest orifice in the land ... Tony "Da Tweet" would not be a visible part of her administration.

Hillary=noweiner.jpg

Most generous and estimable Comrade Putout,

Your talents know no bounds. Your glorious depiction of events has left me with a great deal of explaining to do with Mrs. Red Salmon. (If I ever get a word in) Upon viewing your artistic efforts she immediately asked me, "What have you been up too?" Then she pointed out that salmon go into fresh water for only one reason. She pointed to your most equal self in the water from whence I had just been taken. There were some comments about looking "spawned out" that I won't repeat. I sort of stopped listening after that. I would denounce myself for my unsavory ichthyoid conduct, but I doubt Mrs. RS will leave much room for original content.

All of this brings into focus an issue of vital importance, I need to get an avatar.

Equally submitted for addition to the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Hillary can handle a weiner just like she handled Benghazi, i.e., nobody home at any hour, 24/7.

Hillary cannot handle a weiner, why Bill famously admitted to as much.

Mrs. Dear Leader was quick to point out...

Reprise of more proof that Hillary knows how to handle a weiner: Image --KOOK

Hillary may see things differently now.

Bill Clinton, always wanting to have the last word, has received a kajillion-dollar advance for his yet-to-be-published memoir in support of Hillary's book, Hard Choices, for which she also received a kajillion dollars in advance. It was so popular it actually broke through the earth's crust. A record!

Environmentalists, however, are criticizing her book sales for encouraging fracking.

While I know The People's Cube eschews toilet humor for the most part, unless it has some reference to Joe Biden, I hope I will be given some latitude here for mentioning his title: Hard-On Choices.

(I just couldn't help myself.) ; • )

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] tugged on my heartstrings when she wrote:While I know The People's Cube eschews toilet humor for the most part, unless it has some reference to Joe Biden, I hope I will be given some latitude here for mentioning his title: Hard-On Choices.

([highlight=#ffff00]I just couldn't help myself.[/highlight]) ; • )

pamalinsky-hard-on.jpg

I won't, dear Comrade Putout, thanks to you. I know you understand my point of view. Sniff! Sniff!

Seems this "having a way with words" thing is infectious. You got the bug, Babe! A good thing.

p.s. Your image manipulation has grown magnificently. Very impressive. Really. I think everyone notices this, in fact, I know it. Go, Sista Comrade Putout!