Hillary Clinton to launch Podcast

You know you wanted this, and soon you'll have it!

The former first lady, secretary of State, and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee is planning to launch a new audio program in late spring, just in time for her to have a powerful new megaphone during the 2020 election.

Hillary.jpg

Competitors for her podcast are Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, and Sean Hannity. As well as The Joe Rogan Experience, whose host recently endorsed Bernie Sanders, and is one of iHeartRadio's most popular shows.

Hillary2.jpg

Comrades,

Her podcast needs a title slogan for the masses.

whatdifference.jpg

Since podcast ratings can be cutthroat, I assume her production company will target the top shows to quickly move her up in the download ratings. Somebody needs to get out of her way.

500Podcast.jpg

"Ted Cruz now has number 1 podcast in America" by Jordyn Pair, Jan 27th, 2020 3:53 pm

temp2PacSignature.png

What should the Hillary podcast be named? You report. We decide.

Hillary's Hot Sauce Podcast

Wipe Cloth Podcast: Not to be confused with Bill's podcast of the same title.

El Presidente wrote:What should the Hillary podcast be named? You report. We decide.

Hillary's Hot Sauce Podcast

Wipe Cloth Podcast: Not to be confused with Bill's podcast of the same title.

How about "Hot Saucing with Hillary"? After all, we all know that Hillary carries a bottle of hot sauce in her purse wherever she goes.

Maybe she could get Frank's Red Hot to sponsor her podcast.

I can see the ads now with Hillary pouring hot sauce on something and stating "I put that &@^*#*% on everything!

Most Equal Komrads,

I can't wait for this! I do hope and change that she does show off some of her wonderful dialect mastery. The soothing dulcet tone of her voice will comfort me as well as the masses. Her thoughts will inspire me to meet ever higher quotas in the beet fields. I will store each and every episode on the secret server I keep in the bathroom. I can envision the parties I can throw for my entire school where we will pay rapt attention to our MTE as she spews wisdom and invective for the Deplorables. Maybe I could serve beet chips and beet dip. The GWONT is closer than ever!

Perhaps she could call it The Bleach Bit Files?

Swimming up stream in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

No one described Cankles better than Tulsi Gabbard.

The whole concept of pod+casting+Hillary has the mythical horned rodent roaming and toiling the very back 40 acre fringes of the People's Pecan Orchard #6. Back there the megaphone speakers out in the fields just sort of drones with this mechanical static like a cicada swarm.

'pelipsky

If her show doesn't involve people throwing baseballs at her head I just really don't see any point to it.

This would only be useful as an alternate if you are allergic to Ipecac.

Still more dead from exposure to Bill and Hillary than the Corona virus.
Just sayin...