Hillary: Comrades, can you spare some change?

[img]/images/Hillary_Hooker_Car_One_Dollar.jpg[/img]

In a desperate attempt to engender support for her presidential bid, Hillary “humbly” asks the Little People™ to become real gen-u-ine Launch Donors™ and give her a buck. That's all she wants. Really. Oh, and it's not about the money. No sirree! It's about a show of your support for her so she'll feel better about running and give back to you. That'll cost you a buck. Only then will she believe you. (Jeeesh, this babe works cheap)

She says,"It's not about the money. It's about knowing that when I step on the stage on Saturday, you're with me. You have my back -- just like I'll have yours."

Hillary Asks Donors for $1

To be fair, one must consider the horrible financial condition she was in after she and Bill left the White House. They were dead broke, poor things. So, it's understandable that she might need a little financial pick-me-up. I use the term “little” literally. (Sorry, couldn't help myself)

This reminds me so much about what people were going through during the Great Depression when so many Americans had contributed so much to our country, only to find themselves at the end of a financial rope. They were in true despair and humiliatingly desperate.

Since Bon Jovi felt it appropriate to perform a fundraiser for her, I thought it appropriate to include a song from the Great Depression, a big hit at the time, called Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?

I know you've heard it before, but somehow I think it's time to give it a new listen. There are so many versions, not all from the past. In fact, some are quite recent, but I chose this one because it is from the time of the Great Depression, and those feelings are just as real today as they were then. The lyrics are quite touching.

Dear Komrade Pamalinsky, I think Our Future Glorious Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill may have confused dead broke with morally bankrupt but that's a different story.

We must turn again to Hollyrude for propaganda assistance:

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Dear Komrade Pamalinsky, I think Our Future Glorious Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill may have confused dead broke with morally bankrupt but that's a different story.

You have to admit, those shows were pure fun. They loved to fool us with visual "sleights of hand." Interesting that the lead singer uses pig latin toward the end. How appropriate. Tee! Hee!

John Frum wrote:
fem-quotes2.png
You know, Comrade John, it's hard to believe any woman, or any human, for that matter, would say these horrible things. I guess they did, though. I can only guess that they are/were absolutely miserable people. And, what's more, they like it that way!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Dear Komrade Pamalinsky, I think Our Future Glorious Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill may have confused dead broke with morally bankrupt but that's a different story.

You have to admit, those shows were pure fun. They loved to fool us with visual "sleights of hand." Interesting that the lead singer uses pig latin toward the end. How appropriate. Tee! Hee!
Komrade Pamalinsky, that lead singer is none other than the late great Ginger Rogers.......There must be 5,000 feet of out takes due to that Pig Latin part.

Kommissar Uberdave,

I THOUGHT that was Ginger Rogers! Her voice is so “girly-girl” and she is so young. I wasn't sure that was really her. Amazing.

Hill says:OK, so I'm re-starting my campaign on Roosevelt Island! OK? In other words, I'm pressing the “Reset” button just like I did with Putin! Can you see the analogy here? That worked out perfectly, as you all know.

OK, so what if I misspelled the word “Reset”. The intention was good and that's what counts! I announced, fell short, and died in the polls. What difference, at this point, does it make? That's why I'm restarting!

Lavrov pointed out that peregruzka – printed not in Cyrillic but in Latin script – means “overcharge.” …

Deal with it!

Hill screaming.jpg
If I don't get to be the next President of the United States, there will be hell to pay!

It's mine! MINE, I tell you! Gimme it! Even if you don't, there will still be Hell to pay! Trust me! I do not lie!
BTW, I just hate wire hangers!

I gotta admit, this groove kills me. I just love it. If nothing makes you wanna get up and dance when hearing this, nothing will. It does, in my opinion, foster Hillary's attempt to be relevant. I mean, nobody wants to get up and dance when she speaks. They just want to go home. I've included the lyrics, just so you know. When she says “Gotta be mine” she really means “The Presidency.”

To me, she is patronizing everyone. Enjoy! It's a fun groove!

State of Shock Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger

Lyrics:
Gotta be mine
'Cos you're so fine
I like your style
It makes me wild
You give it to me good
Just like you know you should
Get me on my knees
Please, baby, please, listen

You look so great, everytime I see your face
You put me in a state, uh, uh, uh, uh