Hillary - glorious last-ditch efforts.

Glavpolitruk Podesta identified critical community subsets ("food groups") to target by intensified last-minute pandering. Here some recent and coming activities of that Glorious March Towards Next Tuesday :

Necrovoters.
A high-impact ad was produced. It's a classical Ten-Minute-Take*, Herself walks around her usual way. No makeup, no fluff, no nothing ‒ just Hillary-as-is. Speaks nothing (necrovoters can't hear), just shleps tediously and aimlessly around. Once in a while murmurs (off script!): Electrolyte... running out of Electrolyte...

* a tribute to Hitch, The Master of Suspense.
~
Hillary_Electrolyte.jpg

Musulmans.
In the "2 Minutes Pandering to Musulman Community" sessions, Herself appears always in a rigorous burqa. The Empress proceeds zippily, hopping stairs up and down with nonchalance, thusly squelching any rumors concerning her pulse, temperature, and the like parameters.

"I don't feel no ways kafir. I come too far from Mecca where I started from. Nobody told me that Jihad would be easy. I don't believe Allah brought me this far to leave Me." she says* in those shura-jamborees.

* Brilliant scholar Walter E. Williams wrote (in 2007) a fine and short analysis of the historically unprecedented semantics of that screeching invocation here.

Hillary_burka.png
( see full evolution )
Menopausals.
(indoctrination on that is mandatory ; report for re-education in Comrade Clara's office and camp)

Hot topic. And there is intersectionality here, of womyn rashes and cross-gendered yearning. So, very explosive, very explosive, believe me. Just think of ex-Macho-gendered Comrades, now trying in vain to run away from their penises* while at the same time seeking to jump into their inner Womyn-Comradette!

To calmly yet convincingly address all that estrogen-laden complex, Beloved Empress arrives at Electoral Menopausal Confluences draped as a suffragette in Clara-Zetkin-look, while riding a non-triggering microaggression-safe and carbon-free electro-device poetically named FORWARD-from-The-Past.

* as futile an exercise as attempts to jump higher than one's phallus...

Clara_Zetkin_wom_lib_electric.jpg

Millennials.
Exploiting their penchant for Harry Potter, witchcraft, and brainwashingly formed fairytale mindset, Inevitable Empress fabulates to Millennials, of course, posing as a witch. And that's the whole trick. Just like Mr. McGuire's "Plastics!".

Hillary_witch.jpg

The Joos.
As the Joos pull the strings on eve‒ry‒thing (Nov. 8th included), what better idea than pull the strings on the Joos themselves? And so marches Inevitable Empress to synagogues (while Podesta, months ago, let himself get circumcised - just for show effect, you know). Here, at the Tabernacle, you hear Empress cackle:

"I don't feel no ways un-kosher. I come too far from Yerushalayim where I started from. Nobody told me that Bar Mizwa would be easy. I don't believe JHWH brought me this far to leave Me.", Empress' standard CCCP (Compulsive Constantly Crooked Pablum).

Hillary_witch_jew.jpg

Voluptophiles.
(Voluptophiles: Individuals of gender M, drawn to voluptuous* Womyn Tribe Comrades with that special gift of exuding the glorious charms called in the not-so-distant past "femininity". Voluptophiles are mistrustful of Voluptophobes.)

* a.k.a. blat-endowed, like in "blat up here and blat down there" (gloriously introduced here and somewhat expanded there).

Podesta's plan was to let Herself appear in all the roles here (an impressive homage to Comrades Kubrick & Sellers!), but, due to hard collisions with Empress' tight schedule, props were hired to play the act :

( YouTube's best variant, and it ain't good )
[dead (Sep. 14, 2020)]
A good version is here. ( have to endure non-skippable advert, but, hey... ) [dead]
( the final 10, indeed, 2 seconds - that's it, statuesque! )

(Sep. 14, 2020: hah! here it is! (for now, sigh...))
        Mystery item No. 1

( ... and that fainting couch, that fainting couch, madonna mia, Comrade Clara! )

COMRADES KUBISTS !

IDENTIFY FURTHER FOOD GROUPS TO HELP OUR INEVITABLE EMPRESS !
DRAFT CREATIVE PANDERING SCHEMES TO INSPIRE COMRADE PODESTA !

Image.jpg
Traditional Mothers
Walking the streets with her self designed pram, Hillary is reaching out to her kind, Mothers everywhere.
"Without mothers, where would we be? I'm a mother, and would be a natural at mothering all Americans in our new Motherland. Bring me your babies."
We can only agree, she may be the greatest mother of them all!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

Menopausals.
(indoctrination on that is mandatory ; report for re-education in Comrade Clara's office and camp)

Hot topic. And there is intersectionality here, of womyn rashes and cross-gendered yearning. So, very explosive, very explosive, believe me. Just think of ex-Macho-gendered Comrades, now trying in vain to run away from their penises* while at the same time seeking to jump into their inner Womyn-Comradette!

To calmly yet convincingly address all that estrogen-laden complex, [highlight=#ffff00]Beloved Empress arrives at Electoral Menopausal Confluences draped as a suffragette in Clara-Zetkin-look, while riding a non-triggering microaggression-safe and carbon-free electro-device poetically named FORWARD-from-The-Past.
[/highlight]
* same exercise as futile attempts to jump higher than one's phallus...

Beloved Empress should have checked The People's Cube photo album first. In the old days our very own Comrade Putout spent nearly as much time on her scooter as on her back. (nearly)

Captain Craptek wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.

Menopausals.

To calmly yet convincingly address all that estrogen-laden complex, [highlight=#ffff00]Beloved Empress arrives at Electoral Menopausal Confluences draped as a suffragette in Clara-Zetkin-look, while riding a non-triggering microaggression-safe and carbon-free electro-device poetically named FORWARD-from-The-Past.
[/highlight]
* same exercise as futile attempts to jump higher than one's phallus...

Beloved Empress should have checked The People's Cube photo album first. In the old days our very own Comrade Putout spent nearly as much time on her scooter as on her back. (nearly)

PutoutScooter-2.jpg

Naw, the back came later. It was mainly on her hands and knees. Mostly knees. In fact, she was on her knees so much that she made a set of concrete kneepads. I once saw them in a museum, and despite being made of the most durable formula of concrete at the time, she had managed to wear several holes into them.

Hillary -- glorious last-bitch efforts

There, Comrade, I fixed that for you

Hillary gonna eat herself some soul food! Yeah! That's the ticket!

8dc32ded1e16007b58f1e8f390262ce30fa334a0d32496ac5c5d330f93bcc8e1.jpg

... and what a wonderful frog perspective - that's how you depict a truly Historical Leader!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... and what a wonderful frog perspective - that's how you depict a truly Historical Leader!

Fer sure, Comrade Genosse, fer sure! Hill really knows how to play the crowd! Nyet?

Pamalinsky wrote:... Hill really knows how to play the crowd! Nyet?
nu, da!, Tavarishch Pammie.