Hillary: It's all about yous guys

To: The gang

Subj: 2016 campaign strategy "I'm just like you."

Okay. I like the idea "I'm just like you." That's a good idea. So, that actor that's my double is gonna go cruising in the pimp mobile van across the country.

Okay. Better her than me. Goin' out on the road through fly-over country would make me wanna blow my frickin' brains out. Screw those wankers. My double can do all that and play me, the presidential candidate "that's just like you." Then we just use the crap we filmed in the Hollywood back lot studio of me talking to those actors playing everyday American wankers.

Here's my idea for my tagline: I wanna be your protection. You know, because it's all about YOU. Pretty catchy. Thought that up myself. Idea for the website:

PS: Which one of you funny guys swiped my frickin' wig? America doesn't want to know Hillary's gone bald you assholes.

You don't want no protection? Well, da boss ain't gonna like dat. You might, how should I say, get some pineapples lobbed through yer fronchroom winda. I'm just sayin'.

She'll make Americans an offer they can't refuse.

Red Square wrote:She'll make Americans an offer they can't refuse.

Da boss knows all about da "Chikago Way."

Here's a tutorial for those not familiar wit da racket.

Everyone knows dat da boss is cruel but fair. She's gonna nail yas heads to da floor if yas don't vote, how should I say, da correct way.