Hillary's Email to Her Supporters

Hillary's subjects supporters received the following email from the "HRC in 20??" campaign today:

Hello, loyal supporters. Hillary Clinton here. Friends, I want to try and put an end to some of the rumors floating around about me the last few days and weeks. First of all, some have suggested that I really don't want Obama to win the election so that I will have a clear shot at the Democratic nomination in 2012. Now, I can't believe anyone really believes that! I honestly want Obama to be President, if not this year, then maybe some other year. And I truly intend to do everything in my power to campaign for him. Soon. I've got a busy schedule lined up; I'm going to be making appearances on behalf of Obama in Hawaii, California, New York, Massachusetts, Delaware, North Dakota, Idaho and Utah. Now, does that sound like I'm not going to be out there trying hard to help him? By the time Nov 4 rolls around, I'll have campaigned in so many places, well, it'll feel like there are 57 states instead of only 50!
~
A lot of folks still think I'm mad at Obama and his campaign for stealing the nomination from me. Let me say, I'm not mad at all. It's like I told Bill about Ken Starr and Linda Tripp back in those dark days 10 years ago: "Bill, don't be too hard on them, they're just doing what they were told to do!" I mean, you can't be mad at a shark for chomping a swimmer in half, it's just who they are, they can't help themselves! So, let's all try and put this year's events behind us. If we can. And to those who keep asking me if Barrack was chosen only because he's an African American, I will just say I'm shocked and perturbed at such an implication.

Another thing; some of my good friends from the Senate, like John McCain (Hi John, hugs and kisses to Cindy!) and Joe Biden have said that Barrack Obama is not really qualified to be President. I want to try and quash that idea if I can, God knows it keeps coming up, I don't know why! I was just talking with Bill the other day and I said, "Barrack's qualified to be President, isn't he?" And Bill said, "Sure."

I know Barrack's only been in the Senate for 100 or so days but that's enough to get the hang of things. I've been in the Senate 8 years and spent 8 years in the White House as First Lady (I actually ran things, ha, ha, just a joke, Bill!) so I know that that's plenty of time to get to know how stuff works. Barack's a quick study and will hire lots and lots of smart people to help him, probably lots more smart people than say, Michael Dukakis would've hired, but they should be able to pave over any gaps in his knowledge. At taxpayer expense, of course.

And speaking of Joe Biden, I saw where he said the other day that he thought I was more qualified than he to be Vice President. Let me say, "Thanks for that, Joe" but in my heart of hearts, I know that Joe is the only man for the job as Barack's VP. Those two complement each other, they complete each other like Tom and Jerry or Bugs and Daffy. At this point, I just couldn't imagine one without the other. John Nance Garner said "The Vice-Presidency is not worth a warm bucket of spit" but I'm sure Joe Biden will prove him wrong! I think Barack made a fine, fine choice for VP and it just illustrates what kind of judgment he really does have!

One more thing; there have been some rumors circulating that Michelle Obama and I don't like each other. I can honestly say I don't know how such things get started. Michelle is a wonderful person and the perfect companion for Barack! They truly deserve each other! You know, Michelle was right on target when she spoke about how hard it is for working families to make ends meet these days. She makes $300,000 a year in her hospital job and can't find an affordable piano teacher for her kids. I can relate to that; in my 8-year Senate hitch, I only make $200,000 per year and I have to maintain two residences on that. And when I was First Lady, I got paid nothing, nada, zilch, well, just a measly personal budget, but in spite of this I worked hard to develop a health-care plan that would've insured everyone and spent an endless amount of unpaid time saving Bill's ass during the impeachment trial. So I don't necessarily agree with those folks who say Michelle is nothing but a loud-mouthed whiny complainer. I think she makes a good point.

Well, that's all for now. I've got to pack for some campaign stops I'll be making in Hawaii and Palm Beach, California. Keep well and be sure to mail in your absentee ballots if, like me, you're not going to be home in early November!

-HRC

And honestly, your highness, if McCain has badgered Obama during tonight's debate on the same points that you have in the primaries, it only speaks of your qualifications to be a better president.

I thought Hillary had plans in place to Secure the VP, and then have an "accident" happen to Obama and inherit what is rightfully hers....

I thought Hillary had plans in place to Secure the VP, and then have an "accident" happen to Obama and inherit what is rightfully hers....
Betsky has been away for awhile. Somebody please explain the Cone of Silence to him and how it's to be used for comments like that?
I'm too busy right now planning my October surprise.

I remember the cone of silence, you should just remember how lazy I am. I have no motivation or need to worry about a cone thing when I can just blurt out everything I want and then blame it on Bush.

Betty:

Surely you know that under the Bush regime, all free speech has been suppressed. Therefore, you cannot just blurt out whatever you want and then blame it on him. Not unless you want to get shot in the back with a pea shooter, and have your hat and cell phone taken away.

Now, either start using the Cone of Silence when exercising your free speech rights, and make sure you contribute something legitimate to the discussion, or we'll simply have to delete your posts altogether and ban you for good.

We have better things to do with our time than to constantly remind you of this.

--The Eds.

It is good to see HRC has sent out Bill"...to sort of hustle up what Lawton Chiles used to call 'the cracker vote' there..." for party unity.

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Meanie, Meanie Mean Person wrote: Now, either start using the Cone of Silence when exercising your free speech rights, and make sure you contribute something legitimate to the discussion, or we'll simply have to delete your posts altogether and ban you for good.

We have better things to do with our time than to constantly remind you of this.

<Darth_Vader_voice>

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

</Darth_Vader_voice>

I'm not being a Meanie, Meanie Mean. I might be acting like a Mimey, Mimey Mime, but I'd never--oh wait. Same difference.

Nevaaarrrrr!!

Never will I akt like t3h mimes!

NEVARRRR!!!!!