Hillary's new look - is she preparing to run again?

Recently Hillary was spotted in the Hot Sauce isle in a grocery store, and now this...

What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks? Fillers could be behind her more youthful look.

Does this mean Hillary is jumping into the 2020 race? After all, Joe Biden got his facelift right before he entered the 2020 race as well.

Did Hillary have plastic surgery?

Decide for yourself.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Facelift_Before_After.jpg[/img]

Oh yeah, that looks a whole lot better.

Lol! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Hillary's facelift reminds me of the 1992 black comedy, Death Becomes Her, which I recently enjoyed watching for the second time.

The fountain of youth.
The secret of eternal life in politics.
Sometimes it works...
Sometimes it doesn't.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Death_Becomes_Her_Hillary.jpg[/img]

Komrade Kommissarka Hillary is SOOO beautiful! She looks like Komrade TayTay!

KomradeTayTay.jpg

[OFF]

Helen of Troy was the face that launched a thousand ships. Hillary of Washington is the face that killed a thousand whistleblowers...

Now, THAT'S a facelift! They moved her cankles all the way up to her cheeks!

Personally, I think she looks adorable. Hillary now reminds me of my boyhood hero, Howdy Doody.

Maybe her 2020 campaign slogan could be Let me be your hero!

Howdy Doody.jpg

Do these before and after photos provide undeniable truth that Hillary actually is two-faced?

just axin'
'pelipsky

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Maybe her 2020 campaign slogan could be Let me be your hero!

Or perhaps ... Let me entertain you!

StripperHillary.gif
[/i]

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Now, THAT'S a facelift! They moved her cankles all the way up to her cheeks!

Botox side effects, if injected incorrectly.

clintons new look.jpg
[/attachment]Hillary: kill the discount plastic surgeons!

I'm impressed. Someone from Chappaqua signed out an angle grinder, a pack of sandpaper and a new putty knife from the toolroom. I was wondering what project they were assigned to.

And when I'll get the tools back.

An online comrade thinks getting disguised as Charles Manson would be an upgrade.

Hillary_Manson.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Facelift_Before_After.jpg[/img]
One is a wax dummy while the other one is a real dummy. Either way you look it at, its still good news for Bill, he was finally able to rest the presidential "beets" on her face after all.... Miracles continue to amaze!

There were multiple comments on The People's Cube™ Facebook page that stated the photo of Hillary was fake.

Well here is a certified Getty Images photo of Hillary after her facelift.

Hillary.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:There were multiple comments on The People's Cube™ Facebook page that stated the photo of Hillary was fake.

Well here is a certified Getty Images photo of Hillary after her facelift.

The attachment Hillary.jpg is no longer available
The Cube FB page has over a hundred comments.

Someone made a guess that the surgeon had lifted her face so much that her cankles became her cheeks.

Others suggested that those were her lifted boobs, or lowered and enhanced under-eye bags.

"Listen, Hillary. Where is the money you received from Russia?"
"It's in the bags."
"And where are those bags?"
"Under my eyes."

Hillary_Bags.jpg