Hillary Sucks - The Video

I love when idiots just join to spam with their crappy youtube videos.

TheLCABroadside wrote:I love when idiots just join to spam with their crappy youtube videos.

And I love it when smarmy weasels post demeaning responses to total strangers' videos for no other reason than they believe that diminishing the efforts of others somehow makes their pathetic lives tolerable.

Comrade LCA-

Your avatar is entirely fitting for your post in this one! Thumbs up!

I was horrified when I logged in and found so many new entries in The People's Blog, all from the same progressive. It's particularly awful since The People's Internet does not allow the viewing of such streaming media.

BREAK BREAK

Comrade DarcPrynce,

Perhaps next time you can create a single new thread within The People's Blog called "Progressive YouTube Videos for The Masses" and then post your numerous videos there. It's For The Common Good, Comrade. Therefore, it's for your own good as well. The Party does not have time for such prolific spamming, though we are interested in your accomplishments. A more consolidated format would just be easier for The Children. You wouldn't want to be against The Children, would you Comrade?

Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

DarcPrynce wrote:
TheLCABroadside wrote:I love when idiots just join to spam with their crappy youtube videos.

And I love it when smarmy weasels post demeaning responses to total stranger' videos for no other reason than they believe that diminishing the efforts of others somehow makes their pathetic lives tolerable.

I'm not quite sure how spam can be confused for "effort" but you go girl!

Hillary doesn't suck as bad as all these videos!

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:Hillary doesn't suck as bad as all these videos!

Yes, I thought I was on youtube for a second. I think someone needs to get sent to the gulag...Purge him!!!!!

Comrades! On behalf of the Party I just moved all of DarkPrynce's videos (except this one) to a section called Wild Party-Approved Videos where they belong and where we shall later review them in a more comfortable setting, in the circle of like-minded brethren and cisterns of Party-approved Margaritas.

Oh, and Comrade DarkPrynce - your zeal has been noticed. The Party is right behind you. Watching. Closely. Very closely.

Ah yes... Wild Party-Approved Videos. Almost forgot about that one. The People's Internet is killing me! Am I not entitled to The Party's Internet? You know, the version that allows Commissars to watch these things at "work" so they aren't distracted by... well... work?

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:I was horrified when I logged in and found so many new entries in The People's Blog, all from the same progressive. It's particularly awful since The People's Internet does not allow the viewing of such streaming media.

Okay, I'll admit that my previous posts were somewhat spammish in nature, and that I was generally insensitive to the needs of the masses. But in my defense, I am both a drug addict and an alcoholic, and if I can't get any sympathy for that here, I should at least be able to get some government funding.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade DarcPrynce,

Perhaps next time you can create a single new thread within The People's Blog called "Progressive YouTube Videos for The Masses" and then post your numerous videos there.

Is that how it works here? I had no idea... what with all the drugs and alcohol I use.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:It's For The Common Good, Comrade. Therefore, it's for your own good as well. The Party does not have time for such prolific spamming, though we are interested in your accomplishments. A more consolidated format would just be easier for The Children. You wouldn't want to be against The Children, would you Comrade?

Actually I hate children. I've hated them ever since I was one, but I get your drift, and I promise never more to be such a pain in the collective's backside... unless, of course, I should succumb to my addictions again.

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Commissar Obamissar Vodkavich
Commissar of Obamissars, Gulags, and Car Wash Products
Not to be confused with The Criminally Insane Vodkov

Comrades was the point of this to say "Hillary Sucks"? Message received, I can not wait for Billy Bob sucks.

Hillary sucks? That's news to her husband. But not Monica.

DarcPrynce wrote:Is that how it works here? I had no idea... what with all the drugs and alcohol I use.

Comrade DarcPrynce-

What I proposed is but one method. You'd be wise to do whatever Comrade Red Square tells you. One Cube to collectivize them all...

And the substance abuse certainly qualifies you for some increased subsidization.

-COV