Hillary To Preach the Gospel

Hillary Clinton shockingly failed in her long quest to become President of the United States, so she is now taking up another mission and, although unexpected, it's one she's been pursuing far longer than becoming America's Chief Executive. She wants to become a gospel preacher.

Hillary Preaches.jpg

Watch Hillary's first attempt at preaching - Selma, Alabama (2007)

However, after watching this sermon by the Rv. James L. White, Hillary decided to give preaching another try.

And then there's this:

Hillary's pastor compares her election loss to Jesus' death and resurrection

Except after Jesus came out of the tomb and people started having chance encounters with Him in vineyards and such, He didn't go around blaming the Russians and James Comey for the Crucifixion, or insisting that it wouldn't have happened if only Judas had waited till Easter Monday to betray Him.

About the only thing Hillary might have in common with Jesus is that neither campaigned/preached in Wisconsin.

If a person wants to be a preacher they just do it. No talk about it. Why talk about it? Just do. Simple. Easiest thing in the world. You just do it.

From now on call me Doctor Reverend Hillary Clinton. I like the sound of that. President Doctor Reverend Hillary Clinton.

Praise the Party and pass the ammunition.

What the hell, she might as well.

The Methodist Church long ago abandoned the Bible to preach from the Gospel According to Marx.

They deserve the old bag.

This reminds me of when she and Bill were "talking about" adopting a child. Predictably, the media swooned. Not news to anybody on this site, but in the Leftist Utopia of Next Tuesday, to "talk about" something is at least as important as actually accomplishing something.

Welcome to the Clinton First Borderless Church of Godvernment!

Sermon Schedule:

Monday: How the birth of Jesus corresponds with the birth of My Campaign.
Tuesday: Why the Tower of Babylon is a metaphor for Trump's eventual assassination.
Wednesday: How to replace Bread and Wine with Prozac and Whisky.
Thursday: Why my falls and trouble with stairs are God telling me to take it easy.
Friday: Jesus was persecuted, so was I, that makes me Jesus!
Saturday: How to pay your way through the Eye of a Needle!
Sunday: Why is your salt losing it's saltiness a good thing? This service will include an Anointing of the Sick Email Servers and an after-service dinner which will cost $5000 a plate.

From Wonder Hillary to Reverend Hillary!
Wonder_Woman_Hillary.jpg

Falling to her knees!
Clinton-Falling.jpg

Filled with the spirit!
drunkhilz3.jpg

Ready to lay on hands!
christina-clinton.jpg