Hillary Treats Dear Leader to Lunch

This sandwich tastes funny..........

HillaryLunch.jpg

It's a Libyan Hoagie Mr. President. Eat up, you've been losing weight.

He comes from a long line of sheet eaters, with sheet eating jobs!

Photograph is FALSIFICATION! Dear Leader bootlegs food of "Five Guys" that Moo-chele disapproves of.

Turd Burglar has no franchise inside beltway of District of Kolumbia.

Recycled food... how Green™ can you get?

The People's Creme™ has been around for years in The Cube. It's about time somebody fixed the dispenser.

It's the Dear Leader as I've always pictured him.

Libyan Hoagie? Yuk! What do they know of a Hoagie in Libya? Give me a real Philly Cheese Steak anytime. It's one of several things I miss here in the deep South.

I am thinking it is not good for dear Leader to sup with Hillary and after I saw the accurate photo of the dessert wagon, I am convinced.
(now we know where Obama's political enemy's go)

truck.jpg

Hold on Joe. I am trying to talk to the Comrades...OK...You want your Hoagie how big?

joe_biden.jpg

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking it is not good for dear Leader to sup with Hillary and after I saw the accurate photo of the dessert wagon, I am convinced.
(now we know where Obama's political enemy's go)

truck.jpg

Frau:
I am but a humble, junior member and tremble slightly at even the thought of paying you or your comments the "wrong" type of attention. Please forgive me in advance for my impertinence. I am wondering if I possible told the Wrong Truth in the photograph I posted at the beginning? I understand from listening to Dear Leader that the Truth is often fluid, flexible and sometimes near impossible to ascertain for a cretin such as myself but honestly, understanding in fact what the current truth is, is difficult. I did work for a period at the Ministry of Truth and have some knowledge of truthiness. Do you suggest I look more carefully thru the people's photographic archives to see if I can't find a more accurate photograph of Dear Leader and Hillary on this same day? I serve at your whim and will happily shovel or bolt myself for questioning you. You have but to ask.

Comrade Pavlovski wrote:...
Frau:
I am but a humble, junior member and tremble slightly at even the thought of paying you or your comments the "wrong" type of attention. Please forgive me in advance for my impertinence. I am wondering if I possible told the Wrong Truth in the photograph I posted at the beginning? I understand from listening to Dear Leader that the Truth is often fluid, flexible and sometimes near impossible to ascertain for a cretin such as myself but honestly, understanding in fact what the current truth is, is difficult. I did work for a period at the Ministry of Truth and have some knowledge of truthiness. Do you suggest I look more carefully thru the people's photographic archives to see if I can't find a more accurate photograph of Dear Leader and Hillary on this same day? I serve at your whim and will happily shovel or bolt myself for questioning you. You have but to ask.

You are showing great and astute thought processes, dear Comrade Pavlovski (and good instincts on 'ass kissing') but you have not committed in wrong thought... yet. As we know, truth is whatever it needs to be at the time of the telling and can always be revisited when it needs to be changed. Thus, your interpretation of the truthful photo is accurate for it's time!

You have depicted her Highassness Hillary supping with dear Barry on delectable burgers. I am showing the dessert which is to come. Both accurate photos are accurate to the time in which they are needed!

Please continue in your good work of presenting the re-investigated future and pass. . . . and snookering up to your worthy fellow Comrades.

Carry on!

But this should have been predicted long ago! It is a well known fact that several Peoples Honeywagons have been making daily deliveries to the Peoples White House Barracks for two years now. Otherwise, Dear Leader would have exhausted the entire Washington supply of dung information after only an hour or two in office.

I may be extremely cycnical here (Nah! Really?) but I wonder about Hillary's role in all this. I wonder if she manipulated the Putterer-In-Chief into blundering into this Libyan KMA knowing that between the political realities of Libya and his own dithering incompetence, he'd muck things up big time. It's not as if such machinations are unheard of on the part of power elites throughout history, we've all heard many stories of intrigue in government dating back to ancient times (Et tu, Brute?) And it wouldn't be a surprise here as the Clintons really don't like Obama (join the club) and in turn she's not at the top of Barry and Moochie's Kwanzaa list, either. Nobody else that I know of is saying this, it occurred to me on my own. But I don't discount it because, as I've heard numerous times, Barry himself is basically dumb as a post and Jarret and Moochie are running the show. Whatever else Hillary is, she is smart and cunning and could likely talk the dope out of his last slice of Wagyu beef. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she has seen the odds as being high that Barky would bungle this badly and possibly torpedo his re-election chances.

Oh. My. God. Opiate, I bow to you, if you've divined our Many Titted Empress' aspirations, and she is very aspirational. She confided to me during her last visit at the Rancho, the one that took moving out entirely for three months for the rehab and I can still smell the stench of her piss, that Barry learned how to chew gum by sticking it up his ass and that indeed was the way that Moochelle trapped him.

Apparatchik Unkulturny, do not ever let out the secret of the federal government:

The states send truckloads of money to Washington.

Washington sends shit in wagons to the states.

The states send green money.

There is nothing of honey dipping in this; honey dipping is ironic and euphemistic; the stuff that Washington sends is simply, quite unavoidably, nothing but pure, 100% shit.

Oh, that you paid for and you'll be criticized for grudging them your flesh.