Hillary who?

Hillary Changes Her Name Yet Again

[img]/images/Hillary_Colors_Whore.jpg[/img]

Her Thighness, our beloved MTE and Cankle-in-Chief has "evolved" again. Authorities managing the witness protection program have declined to comment.

It's so exciting to watch her during this transformative stage. The collective anxiously awaits the final product of this evolutionary journey she is taking. I found the following apropos image using Dr. Algore's inter-webs:

Viva la evolucion.jpg

The infidel dog known as Hilary Rodham Clinton has been reminded several times by our Cultural Affairs committee that Her true Allah-given name is mumtalakat bileayn klintun, which means Property of Bill Clinton. Our Marketing team has even offered her several rebranding strategies which she has refused to adopt.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
evolution of an emperess.jpg

Wow comrade! Is all those people Hillary supporters?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:
evolution of an emperess.jpg

Wow comrade! Is all those people Hillary supporters?

Isn't everyone?
I suppose there are those who just don't know what's good for them yet.
The Party will soon be empowered to administer a remedy for their insolence.

Red Square wrote:So many Hillaries, so little time.

Hillary will even go over the rainbow!
She's our "girl."

[img]/images/Hillary_Colors_Prism_Media.jpg[/img]

One can spot the strangest things as light travels between media

My Our Beet Kollecktiv has UNANIMOUSLY voted Commisarka HillaMonster HillaPresident "Best Dressed Candidate Of The Year!" And rumor has it we are reliably informed that she has many, Many, MANY More Extremely Attractive Pantsuits to spring upon the public proudly wear after her election to POTUS!

Comrades,

Ask yourself this question: Who better to usher in Next Tuesday™ than Bill's Girl Friday?

Of Course Im a Commie.jpg

Bill's always had an interesting choice in women... I mean, sure. When he was young, Shelly from South Park was probably the best he could hope for. But as POTUS- Monica? Seriously? WAY better looking interns around the white house. Presidents should not "go hoggin'". Bill could learn from JFK. Everyone could understand Marilyn, but nobody lays awake at night thinking of Monica.

In any case, the pantsuit rainbow is the perfect representation of acceptance for LBGTQIDLAMDNDISAPOD+ Well done.