Hitler finds out Obamacare will not let him keep his doctor

The funniest Downfall ever. What have German leaders ever done to break the trust?

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Oh, that is so politically incorrect. I love it!

Has any movie ever generated so many great parodies?

I still think the funniest parody is the one called "German Fuehrer Downfall"* where Hitler is told that Russians are pouring into the suburbs of Berlin like crap thru a goose after breaking through the defenses on the Seelow Heights. And Hitler's like, "That's OK, Felix Steiner (with his ragbag group of 100,000 underarmed men) is going to "bring it under control" (ie, stop the one million strong 1st Byelorussian Front with its 5000 tanks and 7000 artillery pieces.) Ri-i-i-ight. Just like you're going to be able to keep your doctor, right, Adolf?

And then the other generals do that thing where they look at each like, "What is he, nuts?" And then the bald guy, who is supposedly the chief of staff of the Wehrmacht in this one, says "Steiner couldn't get enough men to attack."

And then Hitler flips out and says "That was an order!", as if the salient point was that Steiner was just being insubordinate and everything would have been hunky-dory if Steiner had just obeyed orders. Hilarious. I mean, where do they come up with this stuff? Anyhow, here it is

*(Also called "Hitler Finds Out That The Whole Steiner Counterattack Thing Was a Deranged Pipe Dream.")