holy battalions of irregulars for Obama

Battalions of Irregulars for President Obama
in Nicaragua

FSLN Colonel Silvio Palacios preaching

According to the Nicaraguan newspaper La Prensa, the Colonel is the spokesperson in Nicaragua for U.S. President Obama's spiritual advisor Antonio Bolainez.
~
Question: What was the Colonel's involvement in the 1981/82 Mískito Indian massacres, the razing of 66 of their villages on the Coco River, and the internment of survivors in concentration camps? -- the infamous “Red Christmas” massacres. The Nicaraguan Permanent Human Rights Commission is seeking to indict FSLN leaders for those war crimes, citing genocide.

Colonel Palacios: “Beginning in 1982 a new phase of the war was initiated…attacks on our country were launched from [the Coco River bordering Honduras]…and again I had to leave for the war zone in the northern Nicaraguan jungles [Indian territory] with an elite Army Combat Unit under my command known as ‘battalions of irregular warfare'…During that time my unit became one of the best -- we had excellent combat results.”

“I invite you to read this excellent testimony of Colonel Silvio Palacios. The Colonel is active as a State Official in the Nicaraguan army. During the day the colonel effects his military work, but in the evenings he functions as a Pastor”.
Dr. Antonio Bolainez

“Doctor Antonio Bolainez...filled with much Biblical knowledge…is an expert in international politics and armed conflicts”.
Colonel Silvio Palacios.

Trained in Cuba – Obama's spiritual advisor --
Antonio Bolainez meets with FSLN president Daniel Ortega
Shown in a press conference afterwards where Bolainez eulogizes
the Marxist Ortega's commitment to the Evangelical Church

Obama's spiritual advisor, “Doctor” Bolainez -- who possesses a bogus Doctorate, fails to mention dictator Ortega's liability for the persecution of conservative religious believers during the 1980's, Permanent Human Rights Commission allegations against Ortega regarding the Mískito Indian massacres, Ortega's murder of an unarmed Costa Rican bank guard during his bank robber days, and the recent rape charges against Ortega. None of these crimes have been brought to justice because of FSLN manipulation of the Nicaraguan justice system. R.J.