Homeless Bill of Rights (The Old 10 Just Don't Cut It)

Comrades,

It is about time. The Homeless in California soon will have their own 'Bill of Rights' scrapping the "antiquated" Bill of Rights as laid out in The USSA's Constitution. According to Assemblyman Tom Ammiano of San Francisco, "The Homeless should have a lot more than just 10, somewhere along the lines of maybe 55 or 58 57 would be better for the homeless, one for every State!"

Currently, the homeless can't afford lawyers to help sue all of the heartless Conservatives, who refuse to fill their tin cup with loose change. I know it's tragic, but there's more.

When a homeless man or woman needs to urinate on a Republican's pant leg, skirt, shoe, or walk about naked, all hell breaks loose. 99 times out of 100, the heartless Conservative turns away in disgust and runs, instead of offering to help the homeless. Maybe he/she needs $45 to clean up his/her undergarments or maybe $300 for a room? All of this cold blooded Conservative hoopla leaves the homeless with a horrible feeling of being less than, out of place, or just not good enough.

SFPEE.jpg

This new Bill, or "The Bill AB5", will have tort lawyers clamoring to set up shop, literally, on the sidewalks of San Francisco, Berkely, and Hollywood. No longer will the Homeless be left out of the tort legal system.

One San Francisco lawyer who wishes to remain anonymous barked, "This is the first of several steps in getting more personal injury cases to help me buy that late model S Class Benz the exploited and helpless feel true justice."

"Plans are in place for hundreds of come and go upscale residential housing units, all extorted from supported and funded by the wonderful taxpayers of the starving, bankrupt, wretched thriving State of California," said Governor Jerry Brown to reporters, as he rushed off to another fund raiser for The Children™ . "Let California be the beacon of hope to America's homeless . . . After all, isn't that what The Statue of Liberty stands for?" he said.

What a marvelous idea and of no wonder it would come from the Peoples Glorious Republic of Soviet California, where Redistribution is the key to plunder... wealth and equality. I am thinking the very lest to be done is toilet paper on every street corner.

Image... and so they can give thanks to the One they owe the most, dear leaders most accurate photograph.

" ... maybe 55 or 58...." I'll go with 57: one for every state.

Comradette Fraulein, I will bring this to the attention of Commissar Ammiano. There definitely is a need for curbside paper.

Comrade Marx, after lengthy discussion with The Commissar, he LOVES your idea!!

Red Walrus wrote:Comradette Fraulein, I will bring this to the attention of Commissar Ammiano. There definitely is a need for curbside paper.

Comrade Marx, after lengthy discussion with The Commissar, he LOVES your idea!!

I cannot think of anything grander, to salute our glorious dearest leader. He will be, and remain, a part of all the peoples, all the time!

Baja toilet.jpg
Fraulein,

Your curbside paper suggestion makes a wonderful fashion statement at this S.F. outdoor relief station. The various life formswill be pleased.