Homeless thought criminal

homeless.jpeg
A homeless thoughtcriminal had the audacity to leave the boundaries of politically correct thinking. This enemy of the State actually defended the Hollywood star of the evil Donald Trump, and was subsequently attacked and abused by our brave comrades of the Californian Thought Police (and rightly so, of course).

Please help us find this deranged person, so we can start the re-education procedure.

Comrade Minitrue

Image I saw that - a YouTube vid - a few days ago. My impression was, frankly, that it could have been - at least partially - staged. Partially: maybe the mob - the aggressive ones, and the bystanders - were real-life, but the situation itself might have been "constructed" (="provoked"), with the harassed lady and the camera-guy (gal? zey?) being central in this, plus maybe a part of the bystanders too. And hypothetical "worst case": all, even the attackers, staged.

Why that impression? :
1. can't believe that in "real life", over the couple of minutes, the lady pushed and lying on the ground, no-one (literally no-one) tries to approach her - see if she is conscious/injured, or speak to her, or soothe her, try to get her up. Yet that's what the vid (no breaks there) shows: not a single one comes to help.
2. the vid I saw (maybe it was the "original", later multiplied ; that "original" seems vanished on YT), it had a longish description, seemingly written by the camera guy/gal/zey. Just scanned it - there was a, somewhat urging, motif there: the lady was kinda "nearly-identified", and the motif, twice or thrice repeated, was kinda "c'mon, folks, let's collect some dough for her via GoFundMe".
Looked good-hearted, but my gut feeling - mho - tended towards "hmm...".

And - but that's for police/investigators - find the involved people / find other takes (smart phones are these days everywhere) / draw conclusions about the nature - fake or real ? - of all this.
And if fake :
1. a scam, trying to milk the GoFundMe cow?
2. psy-op of Trumpsters (organized individually / by local T-support (/ unlikely, by T-campaign))?

(while there, of course, is no doubt that goons criminally, and in "masses" (samples: San Jose, El Cajon), attack Trumpsters ; all that on the "wings" of BLM- and SEIU-thuggery, and progressively puppeteered by Glorious Heroes of The People in the mold of Comrades Creamer/Foval/...)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Comrade Genosse, your"self-critique" of this event is admirable. It's indeed possible that it's a scam... good of you to point that out.
Too bad this quality is rarely present in the minds of leftists.
I guess we still have a lot to learn to survive in the world of next tuesday! Onwards, to glory!!!

Image Jawohl!

In the world of Next Bootsday, there will be :
1. no "Trump<spit!>-Stars", only cute Red Stars!
2. no "homeless", but a cot for everyone, in Kollektive Barracks!
3. and not only "A chicken in every pot"*, but also "A boot in every face"**!

* @More-Equals: please replace <chicken> by <lucullan-delicacies-of-your-preference>.
** @More-Equals: please replace <boot>+<face> by <object>+<body-part>,
both according to your needs (with no limits according to your ability).

Forwards, into Glorious Future!
Vorwärts, in die Glorreiche Zukunft!

DDR_Staatsfeiertag.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Image Jawohl!

In the world of Next Bootsday, there will be :
1. no "Trump<spit!>-Stars", only cute Red Stars!
2. no "homeless", but a cot for everyone, in Kollektive Barracks!
3. and not only "A chicken in every pot"*, but also "A boot in every face"**!

* @More-Equals: please replace <chicken> by <lucullan-delicacies-of-your-preference>.
** @More-Equals: please replace <boot>+<face> by <object>+<body-part>,
both according to your needs (with no limits according to your ability).

DDR_Staatsfeiertag.jpg

Genosse, your last picture is of the People's Revolutionary Stronghold of Seattle. How do I know this? Look at the stylized Space Needle on the right side of the picture.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:...

tmp.jpg
Genosse, your last picture is of the People's Revolutionary Stronghold [highlight=#ffff00]of Seattle[/highlight]. How do I know this? Look at the [highlight=#ffff00]stylized Space Needle[/highlight] on the right side of the picture.
Glory to Marx ! _It spreads ! _It spreads !

Comrades,

after examining the incident via Paul Joseph Watson's video evidence ..................

I have concluded that life imitating nature can sometimes save you from getting a boot or a bite to the neck............................

Paul Joseph Watson's video also serves as a PSA demonstrating many brown shirted jackboot techniques all Cubists should know for use when necessary.

atta boy, that Comrade Opossum! just fainting, no couch needed !