Horrible, Awful, Terrifying Dream about Dana and Ted

TedAndDana.jpg
Comrades, I had the worst nightmare I have ever had last night!

It was January, 2017 - and Ted Cruz and Dana Loesch had just been sworn in as President and Vice President of the United States :O

It was terrifying. They were promising to dismantle all of Comrade President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama's glorious work! And they kept referring to our country as a Republic, not as the Democracy we all know it really is!

Plus, President Cruz was wearing his stupid "Come And Take It" lapel pin when he was sworn in, and Vice President Loesch had her right hand on a Bible and her left hand on a high capacity assault weapon clip!!!

OMG. I mean OML.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Image Looks like Dana handed Mark his nuts in a paper sack, and he ate them.

It takes nuts to lose them. Ask the squirrel.

For Gramsci's sake Comrade, I read this while eating my lunch and almost threw up.
Hopefully the re-education camps will be built before election time to prevent such an outcome....

On another note... Does your dream constitute thought crime? Dream crime??

As dreams are involuntary, Comrade ROCK is (as always) just a victim.

Finally we have an angry white woman too that we can use in our propaganda reality reporting. The angry white men phrase has shown lost its edge in our most recent political rhetoric polls. That rephooligan Dana Loesch looks and sounds angry and mean! Thank you Faux News for giving us the new code word. FORWARD!

Tovarichi wrote:As dreams are involuntary, Comrade ROCK is (as always) just a victim.
Exactly, Comrade.

And I'm still shaking. Hopefully I can get my Obamacare account created before too much longer so I can get some free Prozac!

Image He keeps yapping about embassy security like it's something important. How important was it in Benghazi last year? "What difference at this point does it make?"

For the love of Lenin, who would vote for a constitution loving, racist, anti- hispanic person of Tea quality like Cruz? I laugh... laugh I say!!