HOT POSTER GIRL

(click for larger)
POSTERGIRL.jpg

No, TPC had nothing to do with it but great art anyway until a Karen—hot for authoritarianism—ripped it all down of her own volition.

They deserve to be displayed here in full glory. The best street art I've seen so far. Looks much like what our Supercommissar Maksim would do, when he was still with us. Lenin knows we miss him.

The images are horrifyingly beautiful. No wonder Karen had to tear the one image down. It offended her secular religious sensibilities. Criticizing the State is akin to criticizing the God who doesn't exist, and she hates Him. If the State can be criticized, then it's not God.

you know that 'thing' where progs become what they despised??

Ivan, that is the most titted sow Arkansas ever called. The State she loathed in it's natural state.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is trapped in an Arkansas Gas Bubble that's fixin' to pop.

ooopps there it is...

Right, Ivan??

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Andalino's Hillary

I haven't seen that many puffy nipples in one place since USA for Africa sang "We Are the World."

Ha! Many-titted empress is not conflagrating my well-concealed campfire. Such is not nice girl one can take home to mother. True daughter of rodina shoots straight is better, worth many pigs.

LightMyFire.jpg