'How I spent my summer' by Kyle Rittenhouse

That's the summer essay. More than I could say for myself. The kid is a hard worker.

Below is what I found on the interwebs.

MySummerVacation.jpg
That night I was given a new set of clothes.
Soon I looked like a wrangler from my head to my toes.
But there's more to a cowboy than boots and a hat,
I found out the next day
And the day after that.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated

He'd been out protestin' all summer ---more than 90 days so far.

Jeremiah was talking to a reporter when an angry woman interrupted, telling him she was tired of people like him burning things down.

He'd been out protestin' all summer ---more than 90 days so far.

If spoken in the right dialectical cultural narrattorney voice, could be a great opening line for Kyle's self defense claim. When backed up with testimonial

Hannah said. "He took down an armed gunman with nothing but his f---ing skateboard, and he took that f---ing bullet.” Hannah said. "He took down an armed gunman with nothing but his f---ing skateboard, and he took that f---ing bullet.”

Any voice that would deny Kyle Rittenhouse of his individual hope for the future - is a child abuser.

Snopes has been fact-checking us again, including what we're posting about Kyle Rittenhouse.

What's True and False About Kyle Rittenhouse's Alleged Victims