How the economy works according to Obama

By now I'm sure everyone has heard what Obama said last week about the economy: the private sector is fine, it's the public sector that's holding "the recovery" back because we need to hire more people in the public sector.

So, forget everything you think you know about how the economy works - this is how the President of the United States thinks it works [I would make a handy dandy flow chart but I'm NOT an artist by any means]:

1.] The government is the source of all money.

2.] The government takes money and finances the public sector government workers and entitlement recipients.

3.] The government workers and entitlement recipients buy things from the private sector.

4.] This spending creates a healthy economy.

This is how Obama thinks the economy works. First comes money from the government then comes the consumers then comes the producers. Nuff said.

So now you see why it would be so vitally important that Obama have another multi-trillion dollar stimulus package in order to prop up state governments and hire more public sector employees just before the election. It isn't because he'll be trying to buy votes with a government money machine. Oh no, no, no, no, no!

It's because that's simply the way the economy works.

Sounds like a FEUDAL ECONOMY, Comrade S.S.

You seem to need more indoctrination.

In the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ there is no such Economical Mechanisms as you suggest, for the Community is All, and All is the Community.

I suggest you stop analyzing the Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя's words in the light of Capitalism (or Rush Limbaugh), and start realizing that Dэaя Lэadэя's words are only for the unwashed.

ImageDon't worry, Comrade $$. Dear Leader will eliminate the private sector to stop greedy capitalists from siphoning off the government's money.

Comrade, I am reminded of a riddle... What came first, the chicken or the egg? The answer, of course, is that government spending came first and this stimulus provided the consumer demand which caused the creation of chickens and eggs.

See, it is all so simple when you know the secret....

Now you understand can revel in the knowledge of why our Kamarade-Oriented Beet Kollectiv is doubling tripling quadrupling the amount of beet vodka that we produce! (And by the way, this is actual beet vodka, and not that nasty potato stuff that is so widely imbibed bylesser proles members of subMarxist other kollectiv teams.)

Comrade Kaching! I think I have found just the chart you had in mind.

You may also want to consider this:

Crony_Capitalism.jpg
Govt_Flowchart.jpg

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Now you understand can revel in the knowledge of why our Kamarade-Oriented Beet Kollectiv is doubling tripling quadrupling the amount of beet vodka that we produce! (And by the way, this is actual beet vodka, and not that nasty potato stuff that is so widely imbibed bylesser proles members of subMarxist other kollectiv teams.)

Comrade Apparatchic Unkulturny has the right idea... BEET the system!

beet2.jpg

Money is the root of all evil. Replace cash with root vegetables!

A cartoon sent to me by the author who is a good friend of our site...

Fine_Economy.jpg

$.$. Halliburton wrote: 1.] The government is the source of all money.

2.] The government takes money and finances the public sector government workersmiddle-class security and entitlement recipients 99% of the real wealth creators.

3.] The public sector government workers teach the youth what is morally acceptable to spend their money on in exchange for a modest raise and if at all possible a week off between spring break and summer vacation.

3.4] Thegovernment workers middle class and entitlement recipients 99% of the wealth creators buy things from the private sector.

4.5] This spending creates a healthy moral and fair economy.

Old habits are hard to break...