How To Kill A Yankee Dog Imperialist

In this training manual from the glorious People's Republic of N. Korea we see the proper technique for dispatching a TEA Partier...

Present Arms!

Present arms.jpg
En Garde!

En garde1.jpg
In this sequence we see the proper technique applied

shovel ready2.jpg
The enemy having been vanquished, celebrate a glorious victory!

victory.jpg

How does one kill a Yankee dog "Useful Idiot"?

FLATUS has better form wielding the shovel, from her years of dedicated practice at the buffet line. Observe the determination while defending a tray of French Fries...the opposing grips on the shovel for flexibility and precision in scooping Tamales from the chafing dish... Image I

She appears to be quite hefty... It is glorious indeed that their dear Leader's policies have been refuted so soundly by the truth.

We all knew that tales of starvation were grossly over-rated. Glorious policies are always gloriously effective in providing bounty and beets for all.

Obviously, she was trained by The State for its defense.

But as for myself, I've always been a fan of William H. Macy.

Shoveler.jpg
Chrome-plated.....and throw in a helmut lantern for night fighting .

"The Shoveler's" stylin' !

I DENOUNCE COMRADE WHOOPIE! The Womyn clearly is not North Korean. Notice the sexually exploitive outfit she wears, and the picture taken to draw attention to her legs and buttocks. No, this is more capitalistic chauvinism disguised as Current Truth!

And I denounce the dwarf time bandit Colonel for oogling that heroic comrade's legs and ass. Beware comrade Colonel, lest Pinkie give you a good lesson in shovelry.

There are a lot of lessons Pinky can teach me, most involving various forms of comradely gymnastics.

Our Commissar Whoopie has let the cat out of the bag prematurely. That cute couple pictured were to be the Poster Comrades for the Lord Messiah Obama's new Economic Plan: "Cash For Capitalists". This was really the brainstorm of his new appointee Comrade (Cash for Clunkers) Krueger.

Phase one requires all persons with a family annual income of $200,000 or more to wear an armband with the dollar symbol ( $ ). Phase two offers $4,000 dollars in Obama bucks for the hands of these evil rich Capitalist's so they can be identified and their property confiscated for redistribution. $2,000 for the capture of these enemies of the People and delivery to the nearest processing center and only $250 for merely reporting said criminals.

Of course, all essential members of Government, the Hollywood Elite (for now), useful wealthy benefactors of the People's cause such as Darth Soros, Comrade Buffet, high ranking Union officials, the AARP and beneficial Wall Street concerns like GE will be exempt.

P.S. Any member of the People's Cube will be exempt also. See, like I always said;" membership has it's privileges".
P.S.S. The $ 200,000 annual family income figure is very likely to drop as needed.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Our Commissar Whoopie has let the cat out of the bag prematurely. That cute couple pictured were to be the Poster Comrades for the Lord Messiah Obama's new Economic Plan: "Cash For Capitalists". This was really the brainstorm of his new appointee Comrade (Cash for Clunkers) Krueger.....

And let it be noted that Comarde Whoopie is well noted for prematurity ... umm, or is that immaturity? I forget....
Well, never in the less, he is forever early in letting cats out of bag. Take last week when I was attempt to take cat to a Veterinarian of animal care . . . . . . . . but I am digressing.

I had not heard of Cash for Capitalist, who sound much like Obamaitses, do they not? More Soros comrades, I am presuming. I am wondering: 1. WHERE IS MY MEMO?? 2. Where is my cash for capitalist encouragement redistributed check??

I denounce all who have not sufficiently informed those who have not yet been informed!! And I denounce Comarde Whoopie for prematurity!! and immaturity!!

Is the Cash for Croakers program still in effect?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Is the Cash for Croakers program still in effect?

again, the Frau didn't not get the MEMO!! (spit spit)... but this sounds like a delightful program. I am sure dear Leader forced... encourage many reichwingers to participate.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
And let it be noted that Comarde Whoopie is well noted for prematurity ... umm, or is that immaturity? I forget....
Well, never in the less, he is forever early in letting cats out of bag. Take last week when I was attempt to take cat to a Veterinarian of animal care .

My dear madame Frau, firstly that cat was as stiff as a board. Next time you put a cat in a bag for transport, make sure it's not a plastic bag and don't leave it the trunk of a hot car for a week.

And let me assure you, my prematurity doesn't bother me in the least. Any female comrade who has a problem with that...well, that's her problem, not mine.