Huge Progressive Tea Party Yesterday

t was huge, folks. HUGE!

(Via Instapundit)

Always have a statement prepared in the event a citizen journalist shows up to do some probing.

Chairman, it is sad indeed that this movement was not prepared to suppress the Kapitalists. A travesty to the Party, a TRAVESTY to the The Party. ™

Comrades, take heart, facts and figures are merely tools of Capitalist oppression. Never trust numbers, there's too damn many of them.

Glorious, Comrade Hamsher, is obviously as bright as any Gulag ditch digger, and she follows the party line so well. See to it she get some extra beets, and some Vodka. Yes we must all remember to reward our useful idiots...For now at least.

As you can see, these reactionary, counter-revolutionary capitalist pig, so called "Tea Party Goers" are miniscule in numbers.
Why only a mere handfull turned out in Pittsburgh as evidenced by this photo from yesterday:

The tea parties are funded by Fox News? What is it that the funding pays for? Are they giving away money at these things? Are they paying people to attend? If so, I want mine!

Tens of protesters rally for bank nationalization:

The leftist site A New Way Forward organized (or tried to) a national protest yesterday, April 11th. Their mission is to "nationalize the banks and de-centralize them". (Huh?)

Here's some comparisons of their protests with the tea parties:

https://charliefoxtrotblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/protests-pictures-of-contrast.html

And here's a very amusing account of the rally in Denver from the People's Press Collective:
<br>http://www.peoplespresscollective.org/2 ... more-10200

Way to go, comrades!

Comrade Solidarity! Your extremely equal link seems to be broken.

Of corpse, once you have retroactively corrected it, I will find my shovel and report to the nearest gulag.

Bordgious wrote:Comrade Solidarity! Your extremely equal link seems to be broken.

My apologies, comrade. It should be working now.

First, an apology to my comrades for not making this post humorous.

These same Tea Party, but not really Tea Party comrades appeared in Houston. The New Way Forward Group is backed by George Soros funded Democracy Now.

Here are three quotes from an article entitled:
Tea Party Poseurs Sent By Left Working To Undermine Big Day
on a blog called PoliticalPryo Contributors

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]“`The Way Forward' scam was conjured up by an Obama activist named Michael Lux,” says Wilson. “Lest anyone try to tell you that Mr. Lux is sincere in saying he wants to “help rebuild the banking system”, don't you believe it for one single second. Before starting up his new Obama front group, Lux was a high-paid lobbyist for the AFL-CIO, a top executive for the leftwing People for the American Way, and a special assistant at the Clinton White House.”[/HIGHLIGHT]

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]“His plan now is to divert people's attention from the April 15 Tea Parties by holding his phony rallies, on April 11th. He knows his fellow left wingers in the mainstream media will go along with his scheme to nationalize our banking system–and that's why it is up to you and me to expose it for what it is right now!”[/HIGHLIGHT]

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]“If Michael Lux and his “Obamunist” comrades have their way, they will nationalize our banks, seize their assets, and place fellow Obama lackeys in the top positions of authority. That's how ruthless they actually are.”[/HIGHLIGHT]

Thanks for the links, Solidarity! I see on the New Way Forward site that our side has gazillions more supporters than those pathetic Tea Party morons:

DISCLAIMER: Photo is from stock footage and may not be of actual NWF event. In fact, we think it portrays Easter Mass in St. Peter's Square.

Those Tea Party types are such losers. They don't know anything about protests or rallies. Just look at all the photos. Not a single pair of bare boobs in sight.

Little do they know you simply can't raise awareness (or anything else) without bare boobs.

These "tea party" scum simply have too much time on their hands, but we will soon have our shovel ready jobs ready for them! Until then, I have uncovered an excellent use for our sheeple:

Marshal Pupovich wrote:These "tea party" scum simply have too much time on their hands, but we will soon have our shovel ready jobs ready for them! Until then, I have uncovered an excellent use for our sheeple:

EWE, light up myyyyyyy life!!

Comrade Curt, no doubt you were part of this glorious display?