Hunter Biden Pulls Up Own Socks

The broke, unemployed, as well as unemployable, Hunter Biden settled out-of-court to provide support for his child born to his pole dancin' baby mama. Hunter evidently found some undisclosed cash in his hidden, illegally accumulated, wealth for this out-of-court settlement to avoid a contempt of court charge for failing to turn over tax and other financial records to Arkansas Judge concerning his illicit Ukrainian money grubbing schemes.

The Washington Times:

Hunter Biden has reached an out-of-court settlement in a child support dispute with an Arkansas woman, attorneys for both sides told a local newspaper Monday.

The agreement was struck just two days before Mr. Biden, the son of 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joseph R. Biden, was scheduled for a mandatory court appearance to explain why he shouldn't face contempt charges.

Mr. Biden had been fighting the paternity suit filed by Lunden Alexis Roberts since the spring. He was set to appear in court Wednesday to determine whether he should be held in contempt for failing to turn over tax and other financial records.

Finally, Hunter Biden pulls up his own socks in a pretense to be a father provider for his child. The broke and currently unemployed/unemployable Hunter Biden, then loaded up his current legal baby mama in his brand new Porsche for a light lunch at Waldorf Astoria, Los Angeles.

What we see here is Hunter Biden showing the unwashed masses how he can literally pull himself up by the bootstraps in order to own a $120,000 Porsche and have lunch at Waldorf Astoria, where entres cost from $100 and up.

"You want a Porsche? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps like I do - and bam! You're standing next to one.

"You want to eat at Waldorf Astoria? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps like I do - and your wallet will swell like... you know what I mean.

"If I can do it, so can you. Just repeat after me."

Red Square just explained the Amerikkkan Dream. Get elected and legislate yourself to wealth through public service charged back to the client.

Remember this reeducation lesson, comrades, as you pull up your own recently darned socks.

The People's Red Revolution 2020!

forelock tug to most esteemed Red Squared Cubed,
'pelipsky
#BR 549