I am out... as a Special Agent in the U.S. Secret Service

Yes comrades my cover has been compromised and I can no longer 'live a lie.' I am not a beet farmer but a highly trained U.S. Secret Service Special Agent assigned to the Malia Obama detail. The following image will be all over the internet soon so I guess the jig is up.

malia-and-me.jpg

Lovely Malia is trying to make 'my face.'

FYI - we apprehended a heavily mustached masher during our visit to Chicago's Lollapalooza Music Festival. He claimed to be one of the Marx brothers - the one with a squirrel in his pants! Pity... we had to beat their asses!

The same face of a woman assigned to the Joe Biden morning skinny dip detail.... Say, did I just see the words Obama and "jig" in the same discussion? Wow, that racist stuff never applies to federal employees.

Comrade Putout, wow, I had no idea! So now that you have been outed, are you going to be assigned to other duties, like making sure this never happens again?

Secret Servicing Comrade X,

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! That's why you're always hanging around with the Obama SS details. OK, then tell me...what does the Obama Fist Bump really mean? It's a signal...right? It signals vendors that Moochelle wants more food, yes? Or,...maybe it's some kinda code to Vladimir...I saw him...never mind. I never saw anything. Anyway, maybe I can be a SS guy too? Ask somebody,...please! Let me know ASAP so I can get ready for a new assignment!

Obama Fist Bump-1.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was chittering (yes... chittering!) up the wrong tree when he wrote:Secret Servicing Comrade X,

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! That's why you're always hanging around with the Obama SS details. OK, then tell me...what does the Obama Fist Bump really mean? It's a signal...right? It signals vendors that Moochelle wants more food, yes? Or,...maybe it's some kinda code to Vladimir...I saw him...never mind. I never saw anything. Anyway, maybe I can be a SS guy too? Ask somebody,...please! Let me know ASAP so I can get ready for a new assignment!

I'm starting to think that Dear Leader™ (PBUH) can take care of himself!
i-dont-need-no-stinkin-bodyguard.jpg

Just what is a secretion service, and where can I get one?

The glandular challenged [color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] wrote:Just what is a secretion service, and where can I get one?

secretions.jpg

The way he holds that people-killing, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, Biden-proof child-proof, gluten-free, fairly-advantaged gun with so much executive command sends a thrill up my leg in the most non-sexual, non-homophobic, non-refundable way!

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Yes comrades my cover has been compromised and I can no longer 'live a lie.' I am not a beet farmer but a highly trained U.S. Secret Service Special Agent assigned to the Malia Obama detail. The following image will be all over the internet soon so I guess the jig is up
Isn't that Zuck right behind Malia!?

Dear Leader (PBUH) be shoppin' at the Chicago Gun Sto'
no doubt his firearms are equipped with the latest in sights, and no traceable serial number...

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was chittering (yes... chittering!) up the wrong tree when he wrote:Secret Servicing Comrade X,

I think you should put Comrade Craptek's name in for consideration. The secret service is full of squirrelly agents. (Excepting, of course, yourself.)