I denounce Marshall Pupovich

Dr. Strangelove wrote:All hail ManBearPig!

Ah, I have a warm spot in my dead heart for Comrade Cartman. he craves to have the aw-THOR-eh-tah that I enjoy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:I see that you are testing a new weapon, Theo, to use against the talent-shitting birds that were not, most definitely not, sent by Pupovich:
So say you, Dr., so say you. The talent-shitting birds are now attacking my courtyard, which is entirely enclosed, in the center of my house. There are splotches of bird shit all around the window into my kitchen which could only have come from Pupovich-trained talent-shitting birds.

This is most distressing Commissar, for I am not aware of any training exercises in your area. I can only wonder if some other comrade or party organ has stolen the technology to produce their own weapons.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Recently Marshal Pupovich offered himself up for another denunciation. Thinking that he was getting to enjoy it, I yawned and passed on. Pupovich has learned to sail through denunciations like George Stephanolous through a polygraph test; it's like Tiger Woods hitting a par hole. You can admire the professionalism but where's the excitement now?

In an earlier thread Pupovich was talking about a cat in his house:

The cat beast will jump up suddenly and head to my bathroom. As I chased behind to make sure he was not doing talent shitting...

Yesterday morning as I left my ranch house to buy Purina Prole Chow at Wally World in Culo de Pecos, I closed the garage door and noticed a big splash in the middle. It was the biggest splash of bird shit that I've ever seen, and there is no place for a bird to roost above the door to make that splash.

I instantly realized that Pupovich has been teaching birds to do talent shitting. I looked in the sky and saw some birds heading for me, and in a panic, opened the garage and squealed the tires getting inside, and closed the door.

~

"Bruno," I yelled, "By the Weeping Sores and Lesions of Chairman Meow..."

"Theocritus! You promised to quit swearing!"

"Oh shut up, you silly queen. Your mangos are withering. We're under siege! That lousy Pupovich has taught birds to dive-bomb shit. It's going to be like <i>The Birds</i>!"

Bruno quit playing with his toes, looked up with a look no more than usually vacant, and asked, "<i>The Birds</i>?"

"That Hitchcock movie, you dumbass."

And for the last 24 hours my house has been filled with Bruno acting like Tippi Hedren in a <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippi_Hed ... Vietnamese nail salon.</a>

I denounce Pupovich for the antisocial and uncomradely behavior of teaching birds talent shitting. Now I need to get back to shooting birds before they can teach this to other birds and then the whole world will be in danger.

Oh, Pupovich, are you going to get it. I'm having our Many Titted Empress come over to Louisiana just for you with the Screaming Olbermann Head of Mass Sneering Destruction and you'll get to listen to how she, and not his O'liness, was the real winner of the primaries and how she, and now his O'liness, ought to be measuring the White House for new draperies.

You'll pay, Pupovich, you'll pay.

Ah Comrade Theocritus, Father Prog if you will, you have no idea just how much I would love to hear you denounce me just one more time....

I only learned the bad news tonight. Very sad. I will miss him, yet never knew him.

Captain Craptek wrote:I only learned the bad news tonight. Very sad. I will miss him, yet never knew him.

The world is a much sadder and less interesting one without our dear comrade. Father Prog arrived in the collective not too long before me, and we were the same age. I really grew to love the man through our playful banter here, and the emails we shared. He was a very generous man and quietly gave me some much needed help sometime back, and from what I gathered, I was by no means the only person he helped.

I instantly realized that Pupovich has been teaching birds to do talent shitting. I looked in the sky and saw some birds heading for me, and in a panic, opened the garage and squealed the tires getting inside, and closed the door.

Now Now"Father Prog Theocritus" I realize your frustration and anger. But we must allow "Pupovich" long and very expensive show trial. Of course I will represent " Pupovich" as I recently graduated Jersey law school, and short order chef academy. and frankly I need the money.

Now we must capture one of these " talent shitting birds" to examine it's asshole, I'll assign Red Rooster to this immediately. For several reasons, first he is a vicious little shit, and is an expert on Assholes......Remeber if the ass don't fit you must acquit. I will need to question Bruno, (after I have emptied a bottle of Remy Martin XO) talking to Bruno is not only tedious, it tends makes you want to take a 5 pound sledge hammer and hit yourself in the head.

Now I must round upmy Goons, Highly trained social counselors, and put them to task.

I Re Denounce Pupovich........ Yes you thought you could get way!!!!! I will start fabricating evidence for your show trial!!!!!!

Sir Red Star(The Naughty) wrote:I Re Denounce Pupovich........ Yes you thought you could get way!!!!! I will start fabricating evidence for your show trial!!!!!!
Ah, but first you will have to capture him. He has been invisible as of late...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Sir Red Star(The Naughty) wrote:I Re Denounce Pupovich........ Yes you thought you could get way!!!!! I will start fabricating evidence for your show trial!!!!!!

Comrade I am a "Made Progressive" we have sniveling little worms everywhere... We will track him down

[font=Times New Roman \]Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC[/font]
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith -

Excellent. MOST excellent.

I shall bring the beet vodka.

At least enough for me.

Sir Red Star(The Naughty) wrote: Of course I will represent " Pupovich" as I recently graduated Jersey law school, and short order chef academy. and frankly I need the money.
And then ...
Sir Red Star(The Naughty) wrote: I Re Denounce Pupovich........ Yes you thought you could get way!!!!! I will start fabricating evidence for your show trial!!!!!!
Excellent work, Comrade! Marshall Pupovich will not be expecting his attorney to be the star witness against him!

Yes comrades, I have contacted the "Traitorous" Pupovich, And demanded his presents in his show trial!!!

He is still angry at me for returning his ZIL with and empty tank.....But, he is also a made progressive, and should have known I would not pony up for Gas.. Chairman Meow I will be expecting your best "B.S" Yes you may accuse him of "Alien abduction" and the like...

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC

I believe the good Marshal requires only two more show trials before he receives the free custom beet vodka shot glass set...yes, comrades, the very same imitation Styrofoam cups we all hope to be entitled to one day...

Tovarichi wrote:I believe the good Marshall requires only two more show trials before he receives the free custom beet vodka shot glass set...

YES, Pupovich, has earned at least a shot Glass, with Makers mark, I mean the peoples vodka of course.

Sir Red Star!

Instead of showing solidarity with the masses during this most difficult GOVT shutdown it has come to my attention that Marshall Pupovich has taken advantage of the lack of normal security!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that a mattress tag has been ripped off in strict violation of party doctrine and not to mention federal law!!!!!! I had it examined by The People's Navy crime lab and placed under a blacklight to highlight any fingerprints........AND

The shame, shame, shame, that my dear former friend in uniform and Judge at my own Show trial years ago has now fallen so low , I DENOUNCE MARSHALL PUPOVICH for, well you know....the usual stuff, like crimes against humanity and so forth, oh and barking up the wrong tree (he gets confused sometimes) ........

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Sir Red Star!

Instead of showing solidarity with the masses during this most difficult GOVT shutdown it has come to my attention that Marshall Pupovich has taken advantage of the lack of normal security!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that a mattress tag has been ripped off in strict violation of party doctrine and not to mention federal law!!!!!! I had it examined by The People's Navy crime lab and placed under a blacklight to highlight any fingerprints........AND

The shame, shame, shame, that my dear former friend in uniform and Judge at my own Show trial years ago has now fallen so low , I DENOUNCE MARSHALL PUPOVICH for, well you know....the usual stuff, like crimes against humanity and so forth, oh and barking up the wrong tree (he gets confused sometimes) ........

What is this!!!! PUPOVICH HAS GONE TO FAR!!!!! First the " talent shitting birds", then he changed the lock on his Liquor cabinet, now this!!!! I have a good mind to send the MTE to stay at his Dacha. or at least give her his private cell phone number!!!!

Commodore: I immediately want you to have one of your proles start stealing his news news papers off his lawn. (oh Red Rooster already does) hummm have one ring his door bell and run.

PUPOVICH will pay for this!!!!!

Comrade Red Star, while I commend you for your effort to denounce me, and it i always good practice to collect fabricated evidence against any and all comrades just in case a show trial is called for, I must point out a few problems.

The main problem you must face is that you must first be of commissar rank or the equivalent to call for a show trial.

Secondly, I for one would love to be the subject of a Show Trial as each and every one of them has only served to increase my position in the party elite.

Thirdly, due to the second comment, you will soon discover that Kommissaka Pinkie will object strenuously for she is under the illusion that I actually seek a Show Trial in order to increase my stature in the Party.

Captain Craptek wrote:

Ah comrade, I have just been so busy fleecing the sheeple and tooling around my dacha.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Ah comrade, I have just been so busy fleecing the sheeple and tooling around my dacha.

Comrade Pupovich,

It's good to hear the fleecing will be expanded from our traditional April 15 celebration to a more equal distribution throughout the year.

Pupovich You will regret your insolence!!!!

I have gone to all this trouble to give you a Bias, and unfair show trial!!! How do you thank me??? With insults. You can not insult a " Made Progressive" in this manor. A senior Commissar, None the less!!!

I talked Nanski Polusy to come and stay with you at your Dacha. for a month She is on her way..

I provided her with a Large loud "Boom Box" With Justin Bieber's greatest hits. I glued the play button on. She is so senile she can't hear it...BUT YOU WILL.....!!!! As Stalin be my witness you will pay!!!

Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns - See more at: https://thepeoplescube.com/post168982.html#168982
/post168982.html#168982

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

Comrade Red Star, while I commend you for your effort to denounce me, and it i always good practice to collect fabricated evidence against any and all comrades just in case a show trial is called for, I must point out a few problems.

The main problem you must face is that you must first be of commissar rank or the equivalent to call for a show trial.

Secondly, I for one would love to be the subject of a Show Trial as each and every one of them has only served to increase my position in the party elite.

Thirdly, due to the second comment, you will soon discover that Kommissaka Pinkie will object strenuously for she is under the illusion that I actually seek a Show Trial in order to increase my stature in the Party.

It will come to pass that talent shitting will come to pass.... we shit you not.

And I quote: "Angry asylums of whistling winters, feel the sting cold metal crash, coming to pass..."

Hell hath frozen over.

Red Rooster wrote:It will come to pass that talent shitting will come to pass.... we shit you not.

And I quote: "Angry asylums of whistling winters, feel the sting cold metal crash, coming to pass..."

Hell hath frozen over.

I knew I could count on you "Red Rooster", The Insolence of Pupovich, HE MUST PAY!!! I want you to take theGoons, highly trained counselors, (We recently hired some EX Home land Security Goons ) They are not very bright but are very vicious . Knock on his door. Force your way in. Force him to watch re-runs of the "VIEW" Dear leader Odummy Speeches, and leave him restrained, with head phones on and an endless loop of Moochell (The Wookie) telling her life's story, and singing the theme from the body guard!!! Oh and let the air out of his ZIL's tires.....
Stalin be blessed!