I Denounce Speaker Pelosi!

SHE HAS DEFILED HERSELF! SHAME! SHAME!!

Look at her, Comrades! Look at her kiss the hand of EVIL in the presence of war criminals! SHE KISSED THE RING OF THE NAZI POPE! THE NAZI POPE, COMRADES!

She has kissed the ring of the leader of the blood-thirsty war-mongering christofascist kabal while the rest of them laughed, smug at the sight of their victory and Nancy's humiliation. It was the humiliation of progress itself. A truly black day in the world's history.

Comrades, Comrades, be calm! This was just a minor case of mistaken identity. She mistook the cassock for a dress and thought she was paying homage to one of her constituents.

Do we dare oppose her? I'm confused on what to do....

Premier Betty wrote:Do we dare oppose her? I'm confused on what to do....

Secure from battle surface!

Throw empties overboard!

Find the Cat!

Close the hatch thingie

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

Confirm distance to purge

one ping only

I saw video of this on ABC local news last night, and while you can't see it in this picture (though that might be it wrapped around her left wrist), I could've sworn that in the video, I saw rosary beads--complete with crucifix--clutched in Nancy's hand!

Notice in the photo above how Bush is looking on very intently--as if poised to strike if she makes one false move. "That's right, Nancy--kiss his ring, clutch those beads, and no one gets waterboarded and their Koran ripped up."

come to periscope depth

check for residual radiations

extend radio transmitter ... listen for chicom chatter

Give me a ping, Vasily. One ping only please!

The dark spots around the pope's eyes are kinda creepy....

What's really scary, is that the Pope and the Bu$Hitler entourage just got done giving Cheney his daily enema and didn't have time to wash their hands before Speaker Pelosi paid her respects to the Evil Incarnate.

Rest your sphincters, comrades!
She has infiltrated the camp of the Bushites and the Head Purveyor of the Opiate of the Masses. There she will subtlely plant seeds of dissention, all the while gathering information to be passed to the Sword and Shield of the Party.
It appears, however, that Comrade Commissar of Ethics Pelosi is not as subtle as she thinks, as the Pope has a look on his face as if saying, "Damn! Do they make industrial strength hand sanitizer in this country?" Foreign Minister ... excuse me, Secretary of State Rice is smiling as if thinking that maybe her Party can use this photo against Pelosi in the next election.

I am sure this must either be a coerced or faked photo. Then again, it could just be she needs glasses? After all, she has kissed a lot of things and body parts we would just as soon not mention here.

karachter/ off

she's just gonna burn in hell...no doubt...I find that photo offensive, and I am not even catholic anymore...she and her constituents are sooo amoral; I don't give a fuck how many grandchildren she has...that she can reproduce does not equate to having any sense of decency.

karachter/ on

that is just so corrupt! yay!

BTW the pope has a strange sneer goin' for him...don't think he don't know Pelosi!

Hmmmm Comrade Pravda, not sure you really needed to use the character off for that one! LOL

Comrades, the only possible explanation is that this is a clever maskirova for a higher purpose. I agree there is much unseen behind the smirks and quirks in this photo. Bushitler's intent stare. The Pope's beet-eating grin that says "Buh-wah-ha-ha! I have you now, HOnorable Speaker!" If it is truly her, then she must be engaged in a highly sophisticated agitprop scenario. So be it. Another regrettable, but necessary, sacrifice for the Common GoodTM.

Should we not resume our work for the party, and avoid any accidental revelations of the true meaning behind this? I would hate to think she had to pucker up and demean herself - and all true revolutionaries - only for a lost cause. If her sacrifice is in vain - [hacks up furball] - the mere thought would make my furry little head explode.

I know - let's all sing 'Imagine' in Chinese while holding hands to purge the negative chi produced by this repulsive photo. All togehter now...

I must take accountability for the above statement, my apologies - note to self: first log in, THEN chug Tsingtao...

Of course I would not expect a cat to notice this, but since a cats short and long term memory span is so miniscule, you may wish to check the "Always Log In As" option. Failing that, one can always delete offending post and then log in. Get rid of all the evidence. Leave it to the dog to explain to a cat how to clean up his mess....

one ping only wrote:come to periscope depth

check for residual radiations

extend radio transmitter ... listen for chicom chatter

Give me a ping, Vasily. One ping only please!

Dangit Jim.....Where's the cat?.....

Premier Betty wrote:The dark spots around the pope's eyes are kinda creepy....

Henceforth we have Pope Creepy the 1st

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Of course I would not expect a cat to notice this, but since a cats short and long term memory span is so miniscule, you may wish to check the "Always Log In As" option. Failing that, one can always delete offending post and then log in. Get rid of all the evidence. Leave it to the dog to explain to a cat how to clean up his mess....

Stand by..... Here we go again......

Comrade
Mousey-Tongue
I shall send one of my minions to help your logging in problem

My friend had the cover off of his computer one day, and his cat crawled in there while he was using it. The cat lost most of its fur that day, and he lost a computer.

Cats are quite good semi-conductors. when installed correctly.

So are dogs...be careful where you lift your mighty leg, comrade Commissar.

I relish such! It only makes this dog stronger. It is that sort of toughness that enabled me to withstand the freezing night manning the barricades with Lenin, warmed only by the bodies of fallen comrades and a little potato vodka!