I denounce that Brown Bear Mother: Sarah Palin

palin_grizzly.jpg

Of all the things most annoying to us Marxists, is to be humiliated by the bourgeois lifestyles of joyful decadent Americans.

First among the greatest enemies of the Peoples is that Brown Bear Mother, Sarah Palin and her Bible thumping cohorts.

How dare she take away salmon from the mouths of fellow Brown Bear cubs?

How dare she allow her young Piper Cub to lick the spoon during cup-cake fabrication?

How dare she place limits on the ardor of a young stud who visits her Willow Cub?

How dare she insult all the Nags in Amerika who abort their offspring, by having such a huge litter of her own?

How dare she go mountain climbing on Amerika's highest peak, while the Dear Leader can't?

All Comrades and fellow Marxists should hate this woman with a passion.

Gosh, "Sarah Palin's Alaska" must be driving Obama and the rest of the American Left insane. It is good to be an American!!!!!!!

She is most deplorable to us, yes ?
After all, this Sarah Palin person was governor of Alaska, which we all know was stolen from Russia long ago. Accursed Americansi !

Comrades,

I saw a part of one episode. She whined, whimpered, and was a frightened kitty cat.

She does not own Alaska, only a very a miniscule part.
Maybe she wii run for President of the Wasila PTA, which is more her style. She has many toe suckers him but none of them are worth a ship.

Comrade T:

I read the last sentence of your post above......... Are you taking any heavy medications ?

I was watching CNN and they say the show was a smash hit. Worse than that, viewer comments suggest that many people who only knew that Palin was stupid because they heard it from our media tools have a new found respect for her as a "decent person."

I must wrap my head with duct-tape so when it explodes I'll have all the pieces.

169867.JPG

Whoopie & Jibaro,

Not only does the Evil Palin presume to drive from the back-seat to manipulate Dear Leader's efforts to drive the car out of the ditch, and not only does she mistreat bears and salmon, she also eats caribou.

But that's not the worst-- She also dines on sauteed Alaskan kittens.

Even worser, her hotness threatens Earth's Climate:

Even worster, she attempted to prevent GAIA Minister Neytiri from saving the Artic Bi-Polar Bear from the freezing effects of the Blizzard of 2010:

Even worser-worster, she didn't even need a boob job to create boob-quakes:

Even more badder/worser/worster, she refuses to "go with the flow" by trying to paddle upstream:

Even baddester, she flew back from Oblivion to seek to impose Palintology on the country in her efforts to not only frustrate our Maximum Leader, but to also exploit Mother Nature's Treasured Resources to advance the progress of those Anthropomorphic Threats to the Planet (click image below to view the videographic evidence banned from YouTube but still viewable in wmv format):

But baddest, worstest of all, she endangers the Bi-Polar Bear and writes on her hands:

https://politicalxray.com/Video/2010Blizzard-Heatwave-wmv-HQL.wmv --- Click image below to view videographic evidence banned from YouTube:

Even baddester, worstester, even though RINOs know she's really Sasquatch, she's even managed to evade capture and relegate them to wandering in the Wilderness she knows like the back of her hand (where she doesn't write)-- Click image below to view videographic evidence that's been banned from YouTube:

--Peeples Journalist

I thought she was eaten by a bear who choked and died?

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade T:

I read the last sentence of your post above......... Are you taking any heavy medications ?
That is straight down the line doctrine, comrade, do not admit to being one of them [even if you are].

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I was watching CNN and they say the show was a smash hit. Worse than that, viewer comments suggest that many people who only knew that Palin was stupid because they heard it from our media tools have a new found respect for her as a "decent person."

I must wrap my head with duct-tape so when it explodes I'll have all the pieces.

169867.JPG

Comrade Whoopie, May I compliment you on this great post! After seeing some of the others, I thought the explosion may have already occurred and taping would not help at this point. Keep up the good work and your beet quota will be raised to reflect your new "status".

Flattery will get you everywhere Comrade Tooorisky.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. I'm sick of it. Always about Sarah. It's not fair. Tina Fey is much cuter.

Leninka wrote:Flattery will get you everywhere Comrade Tooorisky.

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. I'm sick of it. Always about Sarah. It's not fair. Tina Fey is much cuter.
Comrade Leninka,The starting position for a political purposes, you start as a toe sucker and work your way up the front or the posterior aspect of the current power structure. Eventually the role is reversed from sucker to suckee. That is the essence of current politics.

Excellent observation, Comrade Tooorisky. As the gulag cleaning lady, I can attest to that. Of course, sometimes, I find myself having to swat a lowly cockroach who makes his way into the Cube (not you, it was someone else I had in mind).

Krasnodar wrote:Oh, I hope she's talking about me !
I'm afraid not.... It's been awhile since New Proglodette, er, Proglodigm, has graced us with his 'presents'.... was he the cockroach in question, Leninka? Or was he finally introduced to the broadside of Pinky's shovel?

Czar Czar wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Oh, I hope she's talking about me !
I'm afraid not.... It's been awhile since New Proglodette, er, Proglodigm, has graced us with his 'presents'.... was he the cockroach in question, Leninka? Or was he finally introduced to the broadside of Pinky's shovel?

No, this certain comrade has made his own way to the Gulagotroll. And as a Commissar in high standing...(ahhhrrrmm)... I find that very pleasing. A prole who knows how to start from the bottom... just as a certain other comrade mentioned above -- certain other comrades don't find this necessary... and no one in particular is being mentioned here because I wasn't thinking about anyone in particular.. in fact, I wasn't thinking period, I leave that to The Party™ and not Neo-Kulak's like...

Sarah (*SPIT*) Palin!!!

With all this underserved attention and praise being heaped upon her by the deluded masses one would think she was a community commune organizer.

What can be worse than this damnable picture?

Bush_and_Mohammed_Ali.jpg
I'll tell you what could be worse -

Sarah_Palin_Muhammad_Ali.jpg

But this would be a complete nightmare -

Sarah_Palin_Red_Square.jpg

But this wouldn't be so bad -

And neither would be this -

Or even this.... Red Square Poses for Pictures with Barack Obama