I denounce the 98 percent!

While much talk is being made of the 99 percent of people who aren't controlling much of the wealth in the United States, and of the greedy Wall Street bankers who are keeping the other 99 percent from having any sort of success, what about the *other* 98 percent?

I speak of those who aren't homeless. Various figures (and since facts and figures give me headaches, I settled on one that suggested about 2 percent of Americans are homeless) show that a FULL 98 PERCENT of Americans are hogging housing, food, shelter, and blankets from the two percent of disadvantaged homeless. Even our comrades in OWS are discriminating against them.

A quote from the New York Post reveals this shocking discrimination.

“If you're going to come here and get our food, bedding and clothing, have books and medical supplies for no charge, they need to give back. There's a lot of takers here and they feel entitled.” #OccupyWallStreet Committee Leader(complaining about the homeless people sharing the camp)

But why, why should the other 2 percent have to give anything back? Just like the OWS are entitled to so much, because of the oppression of the wealthy, they in turn oppress the poorest and most vulnerable members of society, denying them food, shelter, clothing and demanding they give back to the community to receive these goods. My guess is these are really Tea Party sabateurs, as no true Prog would complain about someone else's entitlement now would they?

But just in case, I'm going to denounce the 98 percent of Americans who are not homeless. Show solidarity with the homeless, steal a shopping cart, move out onto the street and beg for change!

Indeed, comrade

We should allow the "2 percent" to pick out any home they want and give it to them!
Let the capitalist pigs feel what it is like to be homeless

Ah, this almost reminds me of the glorious progressive days of Cambodia when the cities were emptied and everyone moved to agricultural cooperatives

Ahh of course Comrade Brain in a Jar.... the other, other 2 percent! Perhaps we can have the homeless... oh I'm sorry I just got a Current Truth(TM) they are *houseless* declared a protected minority, so that they cannot be oppressed by the other 98 percent, and can properly feel entitled to that which they are entitled

Actually, I'm stone cold... with anger towards that white milKKK oppressing the homeless. By you referring to me as hot, did you imply that I have more heat than our downtrodden homeless brothers and sisters enduring this oppression in the cold streets near Wall Street? I assure you this is not the case, since I called many of them on their iPhones to confirm. Like them, I seldom bathe so as not to take any more than my fair share of hot water. Or, were you simply making a joke? I don't get it. Was this your attempt at humor? I have no time for humor with racism all around us.

Ok, her point about racism is noted. We can counter that with good old fashioned sexism.

<off> Since experience is not required the next democratic candidate should be Miss October. She already has nothing to hide, and perhaps her TV ratings will be better...

<ON> get the MTE on standby... VIVA LA REVOLUCION!