I denounce the city of Houston, TeKKKsas!!

Comrades, this blatant kind of racism just cannot be tolerated anymore! Can we purge this "association"? And all of their friends and relatives and passing acquaintances?

Warning: Thought crimes here.

thatsracist.gif

Yes! That's Racist © !

I demand Waxler call for an investigation! I demand Rev Sharpton put fresh batteries in his glorious bull horn! I demand Planned Parenthood "deal" with his future spawn! I demand Keith Olbermann deem him the "Worst Person in the World"! I demand Commissar Waters shreik in outrage! Lastly, I demand Rachel Maddow spoon me!

Now that I'm exhausted from demanding, I simply join 100% Infidel and formally denounce this.

Maxine Waters rACE cARD.jpg

Comrades,

This is the most outrageously RACIST thing I have ever seen! This man is obviously a Tea bagger and not a normal person, but that's Texas for you. The Neanderthal should undergo sensitivity training immediately.

I remain,Dr. Chicago

As a light skinned black woman, I am greatly offended. We, in the light-skinned black community still qualify for victim status, and therefore are entitled to form black only organizations. Not until every single white person is pushed away from the lunch counter can they ever even begin to consider themselves victims, and I'm so proud of Dear Leader for his efforts in carrying out this noble mission.

Leninka wrote:As a light skinned black woman, I am greatly offended. We, in the light-skinned black community still qualify for victim status, and therefore are entitled to form black only organizations. Not until every single white person is pushed away from the lunch counter can they ever even begin to consider themselves victims, and I'm so proud of Dear Leader for his efforts in carrying out this noble mission.

Noble mission indeed...

obamamanchildmuslim.jpg

What a beautiful child in a sea of asses. Praise Allah.

Leninka wrote:What a beautiful child in a sea of asses. Praise Allah.

Yep

I can't wait until that kid is a little older and carry enough explosives on him to do some damage to a bus load of Israeli school children.

Allah Akburp!

(er, sorry, I was drinking beer)

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Yes! That's Racist © !

I demand Waxler call for an investigation! I demand Rev Sharpton put fresh batteries in his glorious bull horn! I demand Planned Parenthood "deal" with his future spawn! I demand Keith Olbermann deem him the "Worst Person in the World"! I demand Commissar Waters shreik in outrage! Lastly, I demand Rachel Maddow spoon me!

Now that I'm exhausted from demanding, I simply join 100% Infidel and formally denounce this.

I'm sorry comrade...it may be the beet vodka, or maybe your boot is too snug, but did you say you want comrade maddow to spoon you??

100% Infidel wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Yes! That's Racist © !

I'm sorry comrade...it may be the beet vodka, or maybe your boot is too snug, but did you say you want comrade maddow to spoon you??

Spoon with me I should say...

How do these white people think they should be equal to all others? Where do they get an idea like they are allowed white organizations? How is it right correct for whites to feel not guilty? Do we not all know by now that we whitey's aren't allowed?! I am most ashamed of such organizations. As glorious Rev. White Wright said, "it ain't right to be white! ™ " (well, it was something like that). Even dear Leader ™ knows to be ashamed of 1/2 his whitedness parts! He knows to be ashamed of white grammy and even whiter mummy mommy. This is embarrassedness for Houston. We must call the SEIU, NAACP, Comrade Jesse Jackasson, the most holy Rev. Farrakhan and what'shisname . . Rev. Sharptongue topunish picket them!

Could this be in Comrade buffoons' near future? Somehow, I doubt it...

buffoonmaddow.jpg

Is it just me, or does the Mad one look an awful lot like Austin Powers?

AAAAKKKKKKK!!! What is this racist talk against freedom fighters? As wife of second in command to Osama been Laidon I to attest to much racism commentary against my peoples. How to endure such things especially said by claimants of Progressiveness. And Sherrif think he is subject to racism. If he only to walk a kilometer in my foots then he to know what true racism be.

100% Infidel,

Yikes! I became smitten after an appearance on the Colbert Show about a year ago, all nerdy and cute with her glasses.... your revelation causes me great stress! I deserve no less than a knee to the face denouncement!

RACISTS! We all know that only non white groups can form associations that refer to race. Otherwise it's RACIST!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Leninka wrote:As a light skinned black woman, I am greatly offended. We, in the light-skinned black community still qualify for victim status, and therefore are entitled to form black only organizations. Not until every single white person is pushed away from the lunch counter can they ever even begin to consider themselves victims, and I'm so proud of Dear Leader for his efforts in carrying out this noble mission.

Noble mission indeed...

No wonder these kids turn to Terrorism, given how they are tortured their entire lives to smelling Prayer farts...

Or, that could be highlight of their day if they spend much time around camels.

Jíbaro wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Noble mission indeed...

No wonder these kids turn to Terrorism, given how they are tortured their entire lives to smelling Prayer farts...

Careful Comrade, Mrs. Al Czarweary hears this talk and you may be subject to Fatwah

I wonder if mosques would object to having a party approved methane collection stations on the roofs of their mosques?

What a glorious idea, comrade Leninka.

These are Portable Green Recycling Stations, which can be easily attached to the camels saddles. Recycling as our comrades work or pray. Very convenient!

Leninka wrote:I wonder if mosques would object to having a party approved methane collection stations on the roofs of their mosques?

So long as the methane is not spewed from vile pork... sure...

Truth: Eat pork! I depend on it!

Wow, that methane collection bag ought to collect enough methane to power Dear Leader all the way to New York for a candlelight supper with the lovely and irresistible Comrade Michelle. How I envy them.

Leninka wrote:Wow, that methane collection bag ought to collect enough methane to power Dear Leader all the way to New York for a candlelight supper with the lovely and irresistible Comrade Michelle. How I envy them.

PARTY SECRET: Dear Leaders methane bag is empty...

With all the hot air and noxious gas emanating from Glorious One, I can't imagine methane bag being empty for long. Bag empty.... what a shame. And with that trip to New Yorkisk planed.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:100% Infidel,

Yikes! I became smitten after an appearance on the Colbert Show about a year ago, all nerdy and cute with her glasses.... your revelation causes me great stress! I deserve no less than a knee to the face denouncement!

Can we rename her "Comrade Butterface"?

Also to Leninka and the Fraulein: Excellent work with the methane recycling information. If I had the clout to recommend you for a "beet of the week", I would. Unfortunately, Commisarka Pinkies' temper is short and her reach is long. Trust me: you cannot run faster scared than she can angry.

100% Infidel wrote:
Also to Leninka and the Fraulein: Excellent work with the methane recycling information. If I had the clout to recommend you for a "beet of the week", I would. Unfortunately, Commisarka Pinkies' temper is short and her reach is long. Trust me: you cannot run faster scared than she can angry.

Dear Comrade 100% Infidel (so pleased you're not just 98% or 76%), what joyous joy to my beet riddle soul, to have you say such kindness said. I can only hope, one day in this poor man's gulag, to receive the honor of[highlight=#993300][highlight=#ffffff] Beet of the Week[/highlight][/highlight], for no greater honor is there among the collective.
As for dear Comradess Pinkie, I have heard of such (aforementioned "long reach", etc.) but I have only seen true Progness and devotion from her! (and I ain't about to step in that can'a worms)
kindness regards, Frau

Thank you Comrade Infidel, for your praise. But, speaking for myself, my ideas do not come out of a vacuum. I am nothing without being able to sound off the gems of the collective, like your's and Comrade Pulloskies's.

This is what is good about the Collective Good, dearest Comradess Leninka . . . "those who gem together, together progress together. ™"