I Have a Dream!

I Have a Dream.jpg
I have a dream, comrades! I have a dream that some day soon in What's Left of America, in a tolerant and transformed USSA, a brutha will be able to bash a creepy ass cracker's head into the cement pavement MMA style without worrying about being shot!

I dream of a day when tolerance and diversity finally rule, and bros and hos and LGBTQIAs of all flavors can finally do whatever they want to heterosexual whitey without fear of retribution.

I dream of a day when my government provides for ALL my needs - food, condoms, Obamaphones, ambulance rides to the hospital after a good night's fight, and all my healthcare.

I dream of a country where raaacism is a thing of the past, because - thanks to Comrade B. Husseinovich Obama - the race card has finally been sufficiently played that a non-white person can finally do whatever and have whatever he desires, and the government pays for it - and got his back 100%!

We're nearly there, fellow hos and bros!

~ Prog temporarily switched to full color ~

You know, for the last several years prior to Obama's first term, I thought that at least 90% of America had finally gotten past the whole "race" thing and pretty much agreed that we're all part of the human race. Yes, there were exceptions. But I still believe that the vast majority were pretty much there.

Enter His Salinskyness, Saul Alinsky protege Barack Hussein Obama. And, per Rules for Radicals, we're now back in the 50s and 60s, with black kids beating up random white strangers on the street and gangs of black kids virtually waging war against everything decent in cities all over the country every weekend and holiday.

Folks, I suspect it's just the tip of the iceberg of what's coming. The core of Alinsky is to tear it ALL down, so you can rebuild it in your own (communist) image.

And in Florida a young man whose only crime - even according to the police who arrived on the scene first - was to be non-black and defending himself legally is having his life ruined in a blatantly ridiculous Alinsky-based trial, which I have no doubt is being coached behind the scenes by Obama, Holder, and their henchmen.

We're gonna reap the whirlwind.

~ Prog back to black and white ~

Prog Off.png

Yes, Comrade ROCK,

Easy as 1, 2, 3.

1) Top down
2) bottom up
3) middle out.

or,

1) Government down with oppressive regulation
2) Oppressed classes up in revolt
3) Average middle class American squeezed out