I have returned!

Fellow Comrades,
After a challenging mission to infiltrate a military installation, I have returned back to my desk. I must say, there were quite a few corrections that needed to be made. Fortunately, I can gladly report, the faithful for our People's Party are effectively converting all of the military installations in the USSA to ones that will serve the People.

I shall return to my original occupation as the Red Journalist in the coming week. Let's serve the People!

Changing the USSA one base at a time,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

Welcome back, Vladimir! Glad to hear that your covert operation was successful.

Excellent Komrade. I am glad to see that you got the shipment of handguns I sent you. I am glad to see that the... unpleasantness... was dealt with.

Greetings, Komrade Koz and Dr. Palimpsest.

Komrade Koz, in response to your shipment, you forgot to list the AK47 as part of the invoice. That was the most preferred firearm besides those handguns.

I can gladly say that the base is now in code red, that is, Status: The People's Party!
Thanks for that shipment.

Dr. Palimpsest, the operation was more than successful. It was the root of more operations to come!

Thanks to both of you.

Vladimir Ivanov

You will be glad to know, Vladimir, that the New Peoples Red Army of Nixon clones is doing well and is ready to take their places in the militaty bases of the USSA!