I-I-I Mis-Spoke

Lying.png

The People's Dacha spokesman Jay "Art" Carney admitted Monday some Amerikans won't be able to hold onto their current healthcare plans under ObamaCare- despite The Great Leader's 2009 emphatic promise "if you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."

"So it's true there are existing healthcare plans on the individual market that do not meet those minimum standards and therefore do not qualify for the Affordable Care Act," Art said in response to a question about an earlier remark by David Axelrod, a senior adviser to Our Magnanimous Leader a during his first term, the Weekly Standard reported.

At this point, Comrade, what difference does it make?

If you like your current ObamaCare, you'll be able to keep your current ObamaCare!

Margaret wrote:If you like your current ObamaCare, you'll be able to keep your current ObamaCare!
That's what he really said in 2009 Comrade M!

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:At this point, Comrade, what difference does it make?
Absolutely none Comrade KK

I DENOUNCE THE BUG.... DEAR LEADER IS NOT "LITTLE"!!!

My assumption is the Conservatives (i.e. Tea Baggers) will use Comrade Barack Hussein Obama's (PBUH) misspoken Party rally cries as a way to gain seats in the 2014 midterm revolution? The "One" does not tell lies, (he just is very passionate) and all Tea bagging thought criminals will go down in flames (as they should) when we take the House back. Dear Leader will then be more than able to shove amnesty down the throats of the Repugnicants in all 57 States. Hail to the Obama!

Even our lies are the truth, comrades

Our mascot is no 'redskin' that is for sure

Dear Leader is - among other things - a lawyer, and was being totally honest when he said "...you can keep your plan, period." Of course, the plan may be cancelled - but you can keep it anyway. It could come in handy for kindling. Right?

Good One, Captain Craptek!
Yeah! You can keep it and take all the offense you want. Okay?
"I don't give a crap."-BHO

(sorry Crap)

Red Walrus wrote:Dear Leader will then be more than able to shove amnesty down the throats of the Repugnicants in all 57 States. Hail to the Obama!
This is utter calumny against Dear Leader, repeated by teabaggers so many times that even we enlightened ones have begun repeating it. Dear Leader did not say there were 57 states. He said, "we have been in 57 states; we have 1 left to go." In other words, he claimed all 58 states, not mere 57.

There. I hope this settles hash of teabaggers.

Dэaя Lэadэя does not lie! His perception of the Truth™ is... Evolving.

Red Menace wrote:Dэaя Lэadэя does not lie! His perception of the Truth™ is... Evolving.
Or perhaps ... Transitioning™ ?