I Love ObamaControl!

People are fighting back against the vicious Republican smear machine! All of these phony-baloney trumped up scandals are really getting real Americans good and mad at those Tea Party creeps.

Grassroots organizations all across the nation, real Americans, are getting together and fighting back. We've created:

I heart Obamacontrol BS.jpg

and we're marching in the streets and speaking truth to power!

demonstration 1.jpg

We're not going to let the Right destroy everything Obama's done. He hasn't done anything wrong. The Right isn't going to stop with all these scandals against Obama until they destroy the hope and change Obama revolution and ObamaControl healthcare, ObamaControl education, and ObamaControl economy!

America won't let them! The Republicans have to stop their smear machine against Obama now!

Join:

horizontal.jpg

today!!! Join the fight against the Right. Join the good guys.

eric holder 1.jpg

obamacare 1.jpg

biden bs.jpg

Join the grassroots revolution I LOVE ObamaControl and get the T-shirt and bumpersticker rights for your area now. Looking for students in your area for summer employment. Great pay and benefits. Apply at I Love ObamaControl for full time pay, part time work. Must be able to protest and have fun.

BS T.jpg
yourtaxdollarsatwork.jpg

Comrade Margaret - this just brought a tear of joy and pride to my eye! Not only is it a wise and prudent use of our Stimulus money (as all uses are), it's an opportunity for young people to work together, promoting all that's Good and Right Left in America! After all, without Obamacontrol™, where would we be? Bush, that's where. And we've had enough of that!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I'm going to see what I can do about forming a local Obamacontrol™ chapter today!

Craptek says:

If it's not in Obama's control, it's out of control! Forward!

22601-Obama-Control 2.jpg

Comrade Marx,

This thing...it looks like some sort of medieval violin torture implement. How wonderful! I should like to have one for my collection.

Good LENIN! she could keep the whole collective warm on a Gulag night...but it would be expensive. I wonder how many beets an up-wind site would be (downwind just scares me thinking about it.)

Yes, Tovarichi - the collective will be warmed by the exercise of running up-wind to safety.

Will Obama give me free Obamacontrol? Because I think I'm entitled to free Obamacontrol.

And if Obama won't pay for it, will someone else? Because I think someone besides me should pay for my free Obamacontrol. Otherwise, it wouldn't be free.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Will Obama give me free Obamacontrol? Because I think I'm entitled to free Obamacontrol.

And if Obama won't pay for it, will someone else? Because I think someone besides me should pay for my free Obamacontrol. Otherwise, it wouldn't be free.

Would you settle for a free pair of ObamaControl glasses? They look absolutely horrible.

ObamaControl glasses are so ugly even the Obama administration won't look at you.