I'm Ready for Hillary

Comrade Report, please do not do that again without fair warning. Now I have to clean up breakfast sputtered all over the wall, and beet fiber is hard to remove once it dries.

Further, Comrade Big Bird is now walking around the house occasionally shrieking "My god, that's ugly!" and Comrade She Whose Advice Must Be Taken Seriously feels that is not proper behavior from a member of the Parrotburo.

psychotic_break.jpg
Progressives don't take regular breaks, they take psychotic breaks.

May I borrow your pic and post it on FB? will give credit where due.

darski wrote:May I borrow your pic and post it on FB? will give credit where due.
Who me? Or OP?

darski:

In communist societies, permission to re-post is not necessary, being there is not private ownership of property. But in the event of a future populist uprising and the reds are overthrown, permission is hereby granted.

Miss.USSA wrote:#CommunistsForHillary 2016

Somehow that sounds very familiar...

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt gave me an idea when he wrote:[highlight=#FFFF00]"I'm ready for Hillary!"[/highlight]

Kapitan,

Speaking of borrowing an image; I will recommend The Party™ immediately include your "I'm ready for Hillary!" image in emergency room medical supply kits of all ObamaCare hospitals!

SAMPLE BELOW:

Mystery item No. 0

Is that Chairman Meow who has fainted with joy at the spectacle?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt gave me an idea when he wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]"I'm ready for Hillary!"[/highlight]

Kapitan,

Speaking of borrowing an image; I will recommend The Party™ immediately include your "I'm ready for Hillary!" image in emergency room medical supply kits of all ObamaCare hospitals!

SAMPLE BELOW:

Mystery item No. 0

An excellent idea, comrade Craptek. Obamacare becomes more valuable, by the hour, or pill, or something like that.

RedDiaperette wrote:Is that Chairman Meow who has fainted with joy at the spectacle?

Either that or it's a serious case of fur balls.