I Nominate Comrade Alan Grayson for Grand Inquisitor!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJr9GC_ ... r_embedded

His talents will be invaluable for the coming purge! He is both victim and bully!!

Comrade Grayson does look like a schoolyard bully, no?

I can appreciate your intent here comrade INGSOC but it is too large of a step up for Grayson to go from Obama's "Piss-Boy" to Inquisitor!
pissboy1.jpg
[/indentr][/indentr]

Capt. Commie wrote:Comrade Grayson does look like a schoolyard bully, no?
He looks like Steven Seagal - and they're two of a kind.

Anyone who can offend Martin Bashir is my kinda guy!

Comrade Grayson got his feelings hurt when someone somewhere at some unspecified point in time, told him to burn on a cross? Did I hear that right? And they called him Jew boy? It just goes to show you, that Bushitler was pure evil . . . since he showed absolutely zero emotion after 8 straight years of name calling. As a matter of fact, I think Bush even joked about it regularly.

Nobody expects the Grayson Inquisition![attachment=0]rack.jpg[/attachment]

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Grayson got his feelings hurt when someone somewhere at some unspecified point in time, told him to burn on a cross? Did I hear that right? And they called him Jew boy? It just goes to show you, that Bushitler was pure evil . . . since he showed absolutely zero emotion after 8 straight years of name calling. As a matter of fact, I think Bush even joked about it regularly.
It also confirms that Haliburton Cheney had no soul. We were publically wishing him death! He never shed a tear or even acknowledged he had feelings by demanding we be outlawed or sent to prison! Only people with souls have feelings and only people with feelings have value.

Comrades, tell me how such a longtime loyal apparatchik like Comrade Bongo in the Brain Bashir can so easily become a traitor to the People's Revolucion™ overnight? A mouthbreathing tea bagging KKK sympathizer no less. Missed a scheduled jiffy lobo? Watercooler was empty of Kool-Aid? Praise Stalin, there are such unwavering Hero's of the People™ like Comrade Grayson to beat the sense back into those that dare fall off the Image Party narrative.

Martin Bashir-2012-04-13-BASHIR-SANTORUM-2012-04-13-0_20120413165309.jpg

Until Comrade Bashir repents and sends in $3 to OFA immediately, cross-dresses on air and say's no less than 5-10,000,000 "HAIL OBAMA'S" while Shoveling Shit in Siberia™ - he is DEAD TO ME! Otherwise we just need to impale him and be done with the whole unsavory matter.

You must admit, he wears pointy hats well!

And another thing, Comrade Grayson may have been a complete asshole bully as a youth, but that does not mean he is a bully today. Just look at the gentle giant, he kind of reminds me of a humble Waffen-SS high commander EXACTLY what we need to control the spread of Teabagging political criminals.

ImageSerisously... is in not more than just a little ironic that MSNBC uses "Lean Forward" as their slogan at the top of the graphics? Do they mean like this??ImageImage But yes, Comrade Grayson would be the perfect peoples to be the Grand Inquisitor! He shall sit at the foot of the EGGO and stroke his toes whenever needed.

Comrades

As much as Grayson has made the phrase, "Even a caveman can do it" synonymous with his puerile and jejune antics of playing "neighborhood bully", it takes a much greater finesse and a little more 'talent on loan from Stalin' to make the leap from a petulant bomb-thrower to an esteemed Inquisitor. Therefore, I say NAY to this nomination and relegate the caveman back to his duties as a sychophantic doorstop.
grayson.jpg