I Regret That I Have But One Life To Give

the sacrifice.jpg

Our Deal Leader puts Current Truth in proper perspective for his selfless and sacrificial campaign workers.

“The sacrifices that our troops and our diplomats make are obviously very different from the challenges that we face here domestically but like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we're doing….I'm just really proud of you,”

Many have died in the cause of collectivism but we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave Obama campaign workers, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract.

Awww.. So selfless of him yet again! And I'm sure comrade ambassador Anderson would really appreciate that "atta boy" attitude from Dear Leader, the most benevolent! If he were still able to of course. But there is no more noble cause than to sacrifice one's own life for the promotion of Dear Leader's world policies!

Yes, the president paid a fitting tribute to these heros:

Stories Media Will Never Report: President's Tweet as Four Caskets Removed From Planes
Winter is coming, but these sweatshirts are perfect for fall: OFA.BO/rj5Tns
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) September 14, 2012

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalis ... dia-Sept14

$45.00 for a sweatshirt? Maybe I'll wait for the liquidation sale on November 7th.

Only one life to give? Nah! He's willing to sacrifice thousands or millions to the Church of Himself.